Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New girl introduces self to class
New girl introduces self to class
Hiya I'm new, found you guys while bored and looking to read some arguments (a favourite pastime), looks like fun! Me: I'm 24, Kiwi, and I've always been an atheist, just more militant as time goes on. I did go to the local catholic church when I was 13 to see what it was like, but all i came out with was sore knees and confusion, and that's about the sum total of my religious experience Smile
RE: New girl introduces self to class
Hi well-behaved?, welcome to the Forum.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Hmmmm.... Kiwi you say? So far I find you quite well-behaved, and not the least bit vexing.
Hi and welcome.
Welcome to the forum. Beer and babies in the fridge, help yourself.
Hoi Zaeme.
(February 4, 2009 at 11:41 pm)Well-Behaved? Wrote: Hiya I'm new, found you guys while bored and looking to read some arguments (a favourite pastime), looks like fun! Me: I'm 24, Kiwi, and I've always been an atheist, just more militant as time goes on. I did go to the local catholic church when I was 13 to see what it was like, but all i came out with was sore knees and confusion, and that's about the sum total of my religious experience Smile

Hello new girl, atheist from birth,huh? You'll do for me.
Welcome.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
Hey there, if your looking for arguments you can always check out http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

I think it's hosted by the Atheist Community of Austin, good for looking up theistic arguments, and their rebuttals of course.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
Welcome to the forums!
(February 4, 2009 at 11:41 pm)Well-Behaved? Wrote: all i came out with was sore knees and confusion
I'm sure we've all had a religious experience like that! Welcome

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DemonicLemon and the introduction of self DemonicLemon 36 4225 November 19, 2014 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  The new girl rossrocks88 20 2205 March 20, 2014 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  New New New Quid 23 4750 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hello; new girl here Rizzo 18 5661 April 24, 2009 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Rizzo
  Introducing my self shikra 5 1858 March 8, 2009 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Sam