Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus was...
Jesus was...
Jesus was Mexican

His name was Jesus.
He didn't have a permanent address.
He always lived with 12 other people.
He was pretty good at getting across water.

Jesus was black

He liked Gospel.
He called everyone "brother."
He was harassed by the authorities.
He couldn't get a fair trial.

Jesus was Jewish

He went into his father's business.
His mother thought he was God.
He thought his mother was a virgin.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Jesus was...
Jesus was Irish

He never married
He always told stories
He loved to be outdoors

Jesus was Italian

He gesticulated while talking
He drank wine during his meals
He used lots of olive oil

Jesus came from California

He founded a new religion
He never cut his hair
He walked around without shoes

Jesus was a woman

He had to feed lots of people on a short notice, even though there wasn't any food
He tried to get heard in a group of men, who didn't understand anything
Even when he was dead he had to get up, because there was still so much work to do
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Why are we making statements about somebody who never existed? My pet rock is black, because I glued an afro on him.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin

Jesus was an American Politician.

He stuck his nose in everybody else's business.
He told everyone they'ed be happier if they'ed just submit to his way of life.
He advocated killing and than condemned others for doing just that.
After he died people started realizing how much damage he'd done.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(May 14, 2011 at 4:21 pm)JohnDG Wrote: Why are we making statements about somebody who never existed? My pet rock is black, because I glued an afro on him.

Ah, I at least am making fun the fictional character. Kind of like making fun of Harry Potter. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Yeah if fundies can keep going on and on about Harry Potter, what's wrong with making fun of Jesus?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Yup. I bet that if Jesus actually was a real person that he would appreciate a bit of humour Smile

It's funny, though, how most Christians don't have much of a sense of humor when it comes to their religion. Why did God create humor, then?
Humor is the work of the Devil!
[Image: fashion.gif]