Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:53 am

Poll: benhess poll
This poll is closed.
benhess is a dried up, over used douche bag
0%
0 0%
benhess is a pro at suck starting farts
20.00%
1 20.00%
benhess is a long winded idiotic right winger
40.00%
2 40.00%
benhess is absolutely correct
0%
0 0%
benhess for President!!!
20.00%
1 20.00%
benhess looks like your typical asshole fundy
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology tour comments
Apology tour comments
So I went to this one video that was claiming Obama was going on an "apology tour". I cant remember exactly which video it was, but it was under this mans channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/benhess

Anyways, I didnt see anywhere that Obama actually apologized, so I posted "How is this considered an apology tour?" It turns out that this man erases any comments that he doesnt like, and then fills your mail box slam full of crap.

Here is one of the mails he sent to my channel

HOLY CRAP. I have never gotten such a long reply from ANYONE on youtube. Its hard for me to work my way past the first five paragraphs, much less the constant blaming me of empowering Hitler, Mao, and Stalin.

Besides, here is a pic of the dork who sent this crap to me:

[Image: 1.jpg?v=76bc03]
Could this be the face of Statler Waldorf?

BTW, the reason I dont have a personal pic on my youtube account is because I prefer to use my web site development business logo instead..I suppose that makes me a coward...and a liar, because everyone knows that liberals dont work and expect handouts from the right wingers.

Dizzy
RE: Apology tour comments
Damn, what a fucking nutjob! It was tl;dr for me, but what little I read came off as the "If you don't agree with me 100% then you're a brainwashed left-wing commie liberal idiot!!!!" attitude so many right-wingers have. But posting so many different videos makes me think he's way off the deep end.

I've come to believe that Youtube is a haven for idiots & lunatics.

[Image: youtube.png]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(May 14, 2011 at 10:35 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Damn, what a fucking nutjob! It was tl;dr for me, but what little I read came off as the "If you don't agree with me 100% then you're a brainwashed left-wing commie liberal idiot!!!!" attitude so many right-wingers have.
Yeah..I had no reason that I was responsible for Mao, Stalin, and Hitler?
(May 14, 2011 at 10:35 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: But posting so many different videos makes me think he's way off the deep end.
He's so far off the deepend that he's swimming in the canyons of Mars right now. This pretty much pegs it:
benhess Wrote:Liberals will never admit it but they indirectly support oppression such as the stoning of women to a slow painful death for alleged adultery. They talk about hate when they have the hate meter pegged. They fall for the Saul Alinsky demonization tactics like a ton of bricks. They criticize hate while they've got the hate meter pegged. There's one consolation for those young people who think that Marxist Michael Moore shit is cool, they're the ones that will suffer the consequences. The same for the Ron Paul freaks that think you can get world peace by ignoring evil. There have always been evil people throughout history and the nations that ignored them fell. If we followed that warped liberal there'd be an airline explosion every week, a nuke in our back yard within five years and it'd lead to the most devastating war in history. It's a logic that the epitome of evil. The anti-war people just encourage our enemies and get more of our people killed.

The man is a fear monger. If we arent constantly invading nations and slinging our weight around, then there would be a hijacked flight every week, and an atom bomb in our back yard, and its all MY fault because I asked him where did Obama actually apologize on his "apology tour"?

This is the kind of citizen Fox News is trying to turn into the majority here in America, and it scares the fuck out of me.
(May 14, 2011 at 10:35 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I've come to believe that Youtube is a haven for idiots & lunatics.
Yes, it is a haven for idiots, morons, and most especially conspiracy theorists. The most recent con theorist was suggesting that the word "horses" in the book of Revelations is a mention of modern day tanks. His defense after me asking him the obvious question of "how can you turn a horse into a tank?" was along the line of "For the longest time, people used horses for transportation during warfare. What is the current transport for warfare? Tanks. Therefore it isnt a very far stretch to see the reality of this"

Apparently we only use tanks to transport troops for war...what a fucking idiot!

Anyone who isnt a believer that reads the book of revelations realizes a few things:
#1 - It is nutty as hell
#2 - It claims that doomsday will happen and be fought from horseback by sword point.
#3 - The "prophecies" reflect the limited life understandings of people 1900 years ago.

I see NOTHING in it that even resembles our modern time line... but these people? They have to make up for it by suggesting that "horse" really means "tank"

But if I suggest that "Jesus" actually means "Mythical ressurecting man" then I am being "unreasonable.

If it makes you feel any better, the atheist community on Youtube is, in my opinion, perhaps THE BIGGEST atheist community in the world. They dont travel under any one banner other than "Im an atheist" and the subscription web along with the quality of videos is spectacular. In fact the atheist community on youtube is so powerful that many religious videos have to cut off the rating and comments because they will be FLOODED by the atheist community pointing out every single flaw. In fact some of the nuttiest fundies (such as VenomFangX) closely monitor their comments in order to shave out anything that puts his views into a negative light. This angered the youtube atheist community so much, that "VenomFongX" and "VenomFagX" and "VainomFangX" and such started popping up, taking VFX's videos and putting them on their channel just to allow the MASSIVE youtube atheist community to say what they really think about venomfagX. Those channels were usually congested every day with some of the funniest shit I have ever read.

That puts a smile on my face. How about you Tom?

Big Grin
Sounds good to me.

Quote:Liberals will never admit it but they indirectly support oppression such as the stoning of women to a slow painful death for alleged adultery.

This statement, however, I just don't understand. Liberals are usually more pro-women's-rights as well as being in favor of allowing a woman (or a man for that matter) to have sex with whoever they want to. Or is Benny just lumping liberals in with Muslims and everyone else he doesn't like? I mean, when it comes to punishment for "adultery," conservative Christians have far more in common with Muslims (unless it's their own girlfriend/mistress, of course).

Oh and what I said about Youtube goes 10x for the comments on Yahoo! articles.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I read through the diatribe not to debunk but just to try to understand. I've been mystified as to how conservatives could lie us into a war, crash the economy and spend us into a hole with nothing to show for it and still they want to stay the course.

For any rational person, the last decade should have been a case study in the effectiveness of Republican politics. They had unchallenged authority during the 8 years of the Bush administration on all matters except their scheme to privatize social security (and we all know how that would have ended up).

Deregulation? You got it.
Tax cuts for the wealthy? No problem.
Two wars? OK, if you say it's necessary.
Patriot Act? Here you go.
Everything they wished for was served up on a silver plate with a side order of Democrat rollovers.

With power comes responsibility. They were given the power to do as they liked. It's to the Democrats shame that he was never challenged but that doesn't take away from the bottom line that the GOP was calling all the shots. We gave them 8 years to do as they liked. The wreckage belongs to them, no excuses. It's time for rational people to admit that tax cuts don't stimulate the economy and class Reaganomics as a failed experiment.

But of course, we're not dealing with rational people.

Quote:This statement, however, I just don't understand. Liberals are usually more pro-women's-rights as well as being in favor of allowing a woman (or a man for that matter) to have sex with whoever they want to. Or is Benny just lumping liberals in with Muslims and everyone else he doesn't like? I mean, when it comes to punishment for "adultery," conservative Christians have far more in common with Muslims (unless it's their own girlfriend/mistress, of course).

It's because, as his diatribe repeatedly said, liberals hate America, want to destroy it and want the terrorists to win.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
I should have known. (I didn't read the whole thing, tl;dr) I'll never understand this whole "liberals hate America and all it stands for" nonsense, even though I bought into it back when I was young, dumb, & full of cum. I guess that's what brainwashing does to you.
Yeah, tl;dr here as well. But I did get a giggle out of the fact that, in spite of the massive effort put into this incredible block of fail, he couldn't be bothered to go to Wikipedia and look up the numbers for those killed under Lenin and Stalin; truly a gem of polemical fail. (And the numbers do matter, given the mind boggling enormity of the Soviet atrocities; anyone not knowing current thinking on such things might easily fall prey to an argument comparing Soviet atrocities to those of the Spanish Inquisition. If his intention is to supply conservatives with a weapon, it behooves him to at least include the bullets.)

The Rev apparently disagrees, but I see Argumentum Ad Youtubem as a massive sign of fail. But then, I'm a dinosaur and still look upon blogs as somewhat weak in comparison to other more traditional media. (I'm not even going to assess the new trend of Argument Ad Facebook and Twitter.)

I do think you erred in the poll. You forgot "who in fuck is benhess?!?"

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(May 16, 2011 at 3:00 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Sounds good to me.

Quote:Liberals will never admit it but they indirectly support oppression such as the stoning of women to a slow painful death for alleged adultery.

This statement, however, I just don't understand. Liberals are usually more pro-women's-rights as well as being in favor of allowing a woman (or a man for that matter) to have sex with whoever they want to. Or is Benny just lumping liberals in with Muslims and everyone else he doesn't like? I mean, when it comes to punishment for "adultery," conservative Christians have far more in common with Muslims (unless it's their own girlfriend/mistress, of course).

Oh and what I said about Youtube goes 10x for the comments on Yahoo! articles.

Thats exactly what he is doing. He is making the HUGE mistake of thinking "Since liberals support Muslims in America, then liberals are exactly like the most tyranical Muslims who stone women."

This is the exact kind of crap fox promotes...shamelessly.
(May 16, 2011 at 6:22 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I should have known. (I didn't read the whole thing, tl;dr) I'll never understand this whole "liberals hate America and all it stands for" nonsense, even though I bought into it back when I was young, dumb, & full of cum. I guess that's what brainwashing does to you.

Many of the american liberals seem moderate compared to European liberals, and they seem like freaking communists to America right wingers. Truthfully, I concider myself an American Progressive, yet I also have many moderate tendencies.

The american right wing calls us communists not because we ARE communists, but from their extreme end of the right wing, everything else seems to them to be communist.

There is a lot that can be learned about the direction America is going in studying their words, if one has the patience to read them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No. He Does Not Owe An Apology, Douchebag. Minimalist 12 1405 January 18, 2018 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Trumps Comments about Police Brutality and My Response Rhondazvous 10 2170 March 6, 2016 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd