Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haha hope no one posted this already
haha hope no one posted this already
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k

ahaha
"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss." -Cypher (the matrix)
RE: haha hope no one posted this already
This was really hard for me to decide. Could be a draw. Awesome lines, though. Tongue
(May 23, 2011 at 2:25 am)Rayaan Wrote: This was really hard for me to decide. Could be a draw. Awesome lines, though. Tongue

i say einstien takes it
"You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss." -Cypher (the matrix)
If you post the actual expanded link in your post (instead of the youtu.be short link) then the video will get automatically embedded.
thanks!
Hawking wins. Motherfucking disabled human super computer!
I was just about to post: Hawking wins (because he's a super computer).
I'd have to give the rap battle to Albert E= MC squared plus I hate autotune..even if he really has no choice.Big Grin
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
I think the autotune sounds a bit cool though, especially when it starts singing and rhyming at the same time with all those scientific references. How nerdier can you get? Big Grin
What I want to see is Jesus vs Mohammed in a hardcore rap battle
Kratos Killed Zeus; When is Christ's Turn?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surely this has been posted before but this time its for Frankie and Bella. Triggers! Whateverist 12 2556 February 9, 2017 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  I'd hope so! Brian37 7 793 May 9, 2016 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Really REALLY Hope They Don't Weasel Out of This... BrianSoddingBoru4 5 1296 March 22, 2016 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Stop Me If You've Heard This One Already... ShaMan 1 942 July 18, 2014 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  The Pope: Bringer of Hope Nomme 7 2763 November 25, 2012 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Gambit
  These were posted on an Australian Tourism Website KichigaiNeko 1 2636 November 9, 2011 at 6:01 am
Last Post: frankiej