Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surely this has been posted before but this time its for Frankie and Bella. Triggers!
Surely this has been posted before but this time its for Frankie and Bella. Triggers!
https://youtu.be/3pbTmXsfiYk

A timeless message:  piss off the orange bastard until he pops or buggers off.
RE: Surely this has been posted before but this time its for Frankie and Bella. Triggers!
I was being slightly harsh about this earlier. All I'll say is it wasn't really my cup of tea.

3/10
RE: Surely this has been posted before but this time its for Frankie and Bella. Triggers!
There were some excellent signs at a Trump protest here in Dundee a week or 2 ago. I wish I had gotten pictures of some of them... but I was too busy walking passed to go get stoned. Priorities.
Cunt
(February 9, 2017 at 3:53 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: The absolute state of her.

That was fucking awful.

You didn't even watch it.

I love Sam Bee.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 9, 2017 at 4:02 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(February 9, 2017 at 3:53 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: The absolute state of her.

That was fucking awful.

You didn't even watch it.

I love Sam Bee.

I skipped through parts, but I got the gist of it.
(February 9, 2017 at 4:10 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(February 9, 2017 at 4:02 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: You didn't even watch it.

I love Sam Bee.

I skipped through parts, but I got the gist of it.

Comedy doesn't really work like that. Getting the "gist" of a comedy bit would be to ignore the punchlines along the way.
Cunt
(February 9, 2017 at 4:13 pm)frankiej Wrote:
(February 9, 2017 at 4:10 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: I skipped through parts, but I got the gist of it.

Comedy doesn't really work like that. Getting the "gist" of a comedy bit would be to ignore the punchlines along the way.

I watched the whole thing.

Not my cup of tea, but each to their own.
I have mixed feelings about Sam Bee, but that was a very good segment
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I am so hurt that you didn't enjoy the Trump bashing comedy bit, Bella.  All the Scots in the video totally hate the orange bastard.  What is your problem?  Why don't you hate who I hate?  Is there something wrong with you?  

I thought it was funny and not because anyone was trying to be funny. Comedy or not, the way Scottish folk stick it to Trump is fucking hilarious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can Norway Ever Truly Pay For Its Sins? BrianSoddingBoru4 9 550 December 7, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Before "Don't mess with the hair". Brian37 52 4813 April 8, 2020 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Have you ever? And I am sure everyone has. Brian37 10 1562 October 19, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Cheez-its Christ LadyForCamus 2 232 August 6, 2018 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Before and After Pics ignoramus 10 1702 July 12, 2018 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  NEWS ALERT: Elvis Has Been Sighted! A Theist 3 468 February 4, 2018 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  You Know You've Been on AF Too Long When.... FatAndFaithless 52 6641 January 31, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  Truth time: Yes. Women really are sexualized in our society. But why? ErGingerbreadMandude 27 3017 January 25, 2017 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  You know you've been on the forum too long when... robvalue 191 16332 April 12, 2016 at 2:43 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Kansas, the FSM, and Intelligent Design (long but funny!) drfuzzy 4 1043 October 3, 2015 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy