Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here
New Here
Hey I'm new here. I came to share my views and see the views of Athiests and other religons alike. Hope to see ya around.
RE: New Here
Welcome.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
Doesn't it sound a little self-servering to welcome myself to the forum? Like if I just welcome myself into your car, or welcome myself into your house? Sleepy

I've found... the loophole 0.o

WELCOME, Me Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Hey, welcome! Sorry about the crazy day (the crazy won't go away, but eventually we'll get our names back) ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome welcome whoever you are!
Welcome Eternity, sooner or later we'll get our names back. Tongue
(May 31, 2011 at 9:27 pm)Eternity Wrote: Hey I'm new here. I came to share my views and see the views of Athiests and other religons alike. Hope to see ya around.

That's easy for you to type but for the queens eyes it disturbs my personage greatly that you would even consider it correct to squish religion and atheism into the same sentence as if somehow they were married and always do things together like shopping for fruit. Fruit is ok but a banana is not a fruit, it's an evil protrusion into our dimension of a vast hair dye steeling conglomerate with a perversion for the color blue. Damn their firm little yellow bodies and tufty stick like appendages!! Argue

Share your views all the same and I'll share my cookies [Image: smiley-cookies.jpg]

You may now worship me as not only am I the supreme being Tiger it's also my birthday Tiger
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi everybody! New here (She/It) requiredfield 22 578 April 2, 2024 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  New Here Nomistic 13 620 February 12, 2024 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  I'm new here Sigiere 14 995 May 24, 2023 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New here Rdougall 9 1266 January 27, 2023 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New guy here Roykok 8 1100 November 10, 2022 at 3:51 pm