Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cone-ing!!! (The future!)
Cone-ing!!! (The future!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WygNjMSll...r_embedded

Good old Aussies.
RE: Cone-ing!!! (The future!)

Is it me or is this just not at all funny. Just a waste of ice cream which I think is a crime!!!!!!!!!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

My personal favorite is when he puts the ice cream on his face.

However, I don't get the point of the whole exercise. What a waste!
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Wait... since when did they have brown soft serve ice cream?!
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
If that was safety glass you could still be shot in the face and chest. Not very funny.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Not only that, he's driving the wrong way through the drive-thru! [/American]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(June 13, 2011 at 2:52 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Not only that, he's driving the wrong way through the drive-thru! [/American]

American? What? The man appears to be driving correctly if in Australia.

As for the stupid pointless video ... I want my 2 minutes back. Please tell me Aussies don't think this is funny.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(June 13, 2011 at 5:05 am)Jax Wrote: Wait... since when did they have brown soft serve ice cream?!

It's a dipped cone, I think.
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lucky there's a cartoon fan who f-ing cries. Brian37 10 835 October 16, 2021 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  If nobody comes from the future to stop you... Gawdzilla Sama 25 1930 August 14, 2018 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Back to the Future - The Libyans! pocaracas 6 1480 October 15, 2014 at 11:21 am
Last Post: pocaracas