Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terraria!
Terraria!
I love this game! It is simple; you mine stuff then make weapons, armor, buildings, and other things with the stuff you mine. It is much like minecraft but 2d. Does anyone else play this game?
RE: Terraria!
Tried it today, and it's quite addictive. Even though I spend most of my time digging holes seaching for a proper base, then end up forgetting where it was. I find it hard to place some objects though, for example wood, it never seems to go where I want it to go.
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
Hmm, I never have any problem getting my wood to go where I want it; but I always use plenty of lube so...
I like minecraft better
Brilliant game, I have sunk 40hours into it over the past 2weeks, talk about addictive my god!!!!!

it has a lot going for it, especially with a 5.99£ price tag (roughly 10$) they also said they release free content in later updates, although I would be happy paying a small premium as long as they made it worth while and not how current DLC has been going where you pay 6pound for a reskin of 3 items.

My one complaint would be that the map is too small both length and height. I managed to dig a hole down to the very bottom as a quick express route of falling 3,300ft in about 2minutes so I did not have to navigate there. And it's not long before you reach the boarders left or right which is a real shame and hope they change this because I am 100% sure I selected LARGE on map settings.

but totally worth the buy!
Create a "Large" world and it will be a bit bigger.
(June 23, 2011 at 2:05 am)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Create a "Large" world and it will be a bit bigger.

You silly goose, read my post it was a large Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terraria Edwardo Piet 7 1543 August 21, 2017 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Does anyone play terraria? Mental Outlaw 1 840 July 26, 2015 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Exian