Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upload Pictures
upload pictures
On other forums I have been able to upload and insert into a post a picture.

Having trouble here, can anyone help please?
RE: upload pictures
Use the tag [img] and [/img]
Put the link of your pic in between the tags.
(June 9, 2011 at 3:48 pm)Napoleon666 Wrote: Use the tag [img] and [/img]
Put the link of your pic in between the tags.

Not what I wanted, thanks. I want to upload my own pic and place it in the post text. Can this be done pretty please?
(June 9, 2011 at 3:51 pm)colubridae Wrote: Not what I wanted, thanks. I want to upload my own pic and place it in the post text. Can this be done pretty please?

You mean as in a picture you have created? From like paint or something? Not sure, it can definitely be done though i've seen others make their own pictures and post them.
*EDIT* or a picture from a camera etc
I'd suggest you upload your photos to something like imgshack, photobucket.

If you insist, then proceed into "New Reply".

Click on "Choose File" and select the file. Then hit "Update attachment".

Then click "Insert into post".

I did it here.

(June 9, 2011 at 3:56 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: I'd suggest you upload your photos to something like imgshack, photobucket.

I did it here.

Thanks M synch I will try.
Have tried. Hit new reply. I cannot see anything marked "choose file". I will give up. Thanks for help M.Synch
Just save the picture's, then scroll to the bottem of your new reply, in the area where it says attachments click browse find the picture and add attachment.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Have scrolled to the bottom of the reply area. There is no "new Attachments" area Dunno. I am using IE7. I sthis a problem?
It looks like this:

[Image: screenshot20110610at000.png]

Using I.E. shouldn't affect it...and the word "Choose File" might be "Browse" instead.

That said, we aren't a free host, and I would really recommend something like ImageShack or PhotoBucket to host pics.
(June 9, 2011 at 3:56 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: I'd suggest you upload your photos to something like imgshack, photobucket.

I did it here.

Rhizmokemorphic!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Posting Pictures h4ym4n 2 1217 June 17, 2022 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: h4ym4n
  What Hoops Do I Need To Jump Through To Upload Pictures. sanebrain 41 5411 August 6, 2016 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  pictures inside hide + url tags not showing Angrboda 6 2338 September 20, 2015 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: c172
  Question: How Do I Make Pictures with Words on Them? Rhondazvous 35 5219 September 9, 2015 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Where on earth is the profile pic upload options on here? icantstandfundies 2 1820 April 23, 2012 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: icantstandfundies