Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the thing i like most about....
the thing i like most about....
America. is its music. Blues, soul, rock'n roll, some country, protest stuff ( Dylan, Guthrie ), punk and new wave and probably others.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
RE: the thing i like most about....
I like the diversity of women here. Tongue
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(June 17, 2011 at 7:09 pm)JohnDG Wrote: I like the diversity of women here. Tongue

Sounds good John, now what do you like most about.....well anything(where)?
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
gun's, clothing, food, chronic, liquor and hangover's, because you had a hell of a time the other day.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
I like that the people who run America are too cowardly to arrest people for nothing. It might start a bloody revolution here.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Britain is its music. The Beatles obviously and a lot of the stuff that followed on from them. Also the home-grown blues fans who caused the boom in the interest of Delta blues in the 60's which relaunched an interest in blues in the US.

The point of this thread is an invitation to say what you like most about ANYTHING ( not just America as it may have appeared at first look).
What i like most about me is that I'm always me. That's a very good quality, the best quality that one could have really...
The best thing about the world is the blues
Cunt
America? Nah, in my opinion it's Froot Loops. And your big-assed rollercoasters! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

The thing I like about Birmingham most is.... ummm..... shit.

Gimme a while I'll think of something.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best thing about ____________ ( fill in blank) onlinebiker 3 311 March 13, 2022 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 563 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1145 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Brian37 13 698 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  My cat is the weirdest thing Foxaèr 17 1768 October 9, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Mermaid
  Say the nicest thing about the user above. Mystic 26 1842 October 7, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The biggest thing I've learned as I've got older is... robvalue 80 4916 September 27, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  The best thing about being dead is ... Gawdzilla Sama 17 1460 June 15, 2018 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  One Thing In Fiction That Always Causes Me To Facepalm Amarok 23 3976 May 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  My cat is the worst thing ever! Foxaèr 14 3052 April 24, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus