Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome New Mods...
Welcome New Mods...
We have two new members of staff to introduce to you..

Firstly, say a big hello to the mighty DeistPaladin who joins us as a mod and a big welcome back to the one and only Ace Otana who likewise will be helping to keep all you heathens in check.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Welcome New Mods...
Hello Hello
It is good to have you two on the team. Big Grin
Good to be back. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
About bloody time. I've been waiting for that second mod to be picked out for like a week, if not more. How come it took you lot so long? Heart

Finally: some movement in the mod forum ^_^ Looks like I don't actually have to break a rule to spice it up for the staff Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Damn i'm not going to be a mod? Overlooked as usual!

Seems like as good a time to let you all know im a mormon.

Oh I meant a moron. Easy mistake.
(June 18, 2011 at 2:23 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Damn i'm not going to be a mod? Overlooked as usual!

No, they just know what you would do with a mod controller -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed6Yr81jZ6g

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Good choices.
(June 18, 2011 at 4:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Good choices.

We thought so. Wink

excellent.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Give a warm welcome to your newest moderator, J a c k!!!! SteelCurtain 39 5601 May 8, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7130 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Welcome your newest moderator Fidel_Castronaut 80 9864 October 6, 2016 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Give a big AF welcome to your newest Moderator: SteelCurtain! Cyberman 67 10562 April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Please welcome our newest moderator: pocaracas. LastPoet 42 9843 January 29, 2015 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Welcome our newest mod - rexbeccarox Jackalope 72 12144 September 5, 2014 at 4:18 am
Last Post: naimless
  And Time To Welcome Another Staff Member -- Cthulhu Dreaming Shell B 22 11014 May 3, 2012 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Welcome refugees! theVOID 35 11547 May 9, 2011 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc