Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im back
Im back
After being away for the best part of two years with limited interweb access working in Central and South America, I have returned with many experiances some of them really disgusting and those are mosty connected to Christianic scum (yep not holding any punches back), and woud like to ask some of the xians a few questions

1, how do you sleep at night knowing your god created dengue fever, malaria etc and the fucking mosquitos to transmit these killer diseases, which tortures innocent children to death?

2, since the counties i have been in are predominately xtian how do you explain the adults tortured to death by the same diseases? your god reaping the tortured souls of his own people?

3, how do you feel about the priests with thier hands out to the parents to give these children a "christian" burial while the money would be better spent on the painkillers (when available) to aleviate the suffering of the child?

the reason I am back is that my partner of over 12 years has terminal cancer, now an athiest AFTER finding out she had cancer, so

4, how do you pray to a god who dishes out such tortures ? how do you live with yourselves knowing how fucking evil he is

In my opinion if you worship a diety who is so fucking sadistic, then you are just as fucking bad, If i were to inject someone with a flesh eating bacteria I would be branded a sick fucking sadistic psycopath and locked away for the good of mankind, and you worship the fucking god who CREATED THEM????? just how twisted in the head dont you people ralise you are,

Its almost like satan is in control of the planet with the amount of suffering and one day the real god will appear, how fucking screwed will all you xtians, muslims jews be

OH fuck I hope i live to see that day

A

EE WA EE WA, WIGGY WIGGY WIGGY, PLUNGA A PLUNGA A
RE: Im back
I'll give you an theist's answer, even though i'm an atheist myself:

All those horrors is because of sin, humans did not follow God and they brought the whole of Creation down in their wrongfulness. So every bad thing is because humans are dicks, and every good thing is because God is perfect and awesome.

Cruel and useless answer ? Yes, but that's their answer.
That's what I'm frickin' talking about! Stick it to de man!
Eventually one of them will show up with a whole cesspool full of holy horseshit which he will pretend is an answer to your questions.
(June 22, 2011 at 1:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Eventually one of them will show up with a whole cesspool full of holy horseshit which he will pretend is an answer to your questions.

cue tackattack!
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
(June 22, 2011 at 3:14 pm)bozo Wrote:
(June 22, 2011 at 1:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Eventually one of them will show up with a whole cesspool full of holy horseshit which he will pretend is an answer to your questions.

cue tackattack!

Don't be silly: Stalter will get here first. Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
gotta agree with Sae, only likely cesspit of shit will come from Statler, tack has more intelligence then to defend the undefendable. credit where credit is due.
Now, now children, be nice. It's a sign of dickery if you're gonna snipe at our members when they've not posted in the thread. For all you know, they've not read it.
(June 22, 2011 at 4:04 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Now, now children, be nice. It's a sign of dickery if you're gonna snipe at our members when they've not posted in the thread. For all you know, they've not read it.

We can only wish that they won't.. Big Grin

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(June 22, 2011 at 3:41 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
(June 22, 2011 at 3:14 pm)bozo Wrote:

cue tackattack!

Don't be silly: Stalter will get here first. Heart

That would be my guess, too.