Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witch drags Cop
Witch drags Cop
I like how she's offered him "spiritual healing" (he declined). The pictures say it all.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/...ion=justin
RE: Witch drags Cop
I am particularly interested in Aerzia's take on this.
Trying to update my sig ...
Then seek it out. There are ways to contact her outside of the forums.

on.
Wow -- all this story is just someone deciding the rules don't apply to them. They could be a Christian Scientist, Witch or Moron.. I mean Mormon. Anyone is a moron if they try that defense.
Can you say straightjacket?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I severely doubt there is anything positive for other spiritualists here -- perhaps if she'd mysteriously vanished before trial, or the cop came down with a case of boils, or even done anything except unambiguously attempt to use her identity to escape her poor driving record. To fully subsume her claim of other worldliness she wouldn't have been driving, driving while using a mobile, or driving while unlicensed and using a mobile.
(June 23, 2011 at 3:08 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Then seek it out. There are ways to contact her outside of the forums.

That obviates the point of her response. Forum, you know, wot-wot.
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Witch hunt! Asmodee 32 2157 January 30, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Little bit of cop drama. lrh9 12 4108 September 28, 2010 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Jaysyn