Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 2:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Having Crashes
I'm Having Crashes
Lately on this site only I've been having a lot of crashes.

I use Google Chrome and Firefox and the same issue exists when using both browsers.

Any suggestions?
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: I'm Having Crashes
I did too. Upgrading to the latest Firefox cured it for me. (I used Chrome almost exclusively before)

What do you mean by 'crashes'? For me it was pages not loading.
(June 28, 2011 at 8:10 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: Any suggestions?

Run MalwareBytes followed by CCleaner.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I'd think this would be a browser issue, nothing to do with the site. We aren't running any scripts that do anything processor heavy...
Fire up Internet Explorer and see if you get the same problem.
(July 1, 2011 at 11:15 am)Minimalist Wrote: Fire up Internet Explorer and see if you get the same problem.

Angry Lynch Mob
It seems that it's working fine for me now... I still have no clue what the issue was but thanks for the help anyways.
As for IE:

Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having site issues Foxaèr 11 1652 November 1, 2017 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is anyone else having issues loading the forum? Losty 19 2415 June 14, 2016 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Why is having a mod on the ignore list against rules? Something completely different 147 31272 October 31, 2013 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut