Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before you buy biodynamic wine.....
Before you buy biodynamic wine.....
Biodynamic wines, and biodynamic produce have been all the rage of late. I wanted to give some folks a quick introduction to exactly what it is that they may be buying into

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biodynamic_agriculture

This shit drives me up the wall, with the amounts of calls I had to field in a professional capacity at my previous job. Just wanted to share the delusion.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Before you buy biodynamic wine.....
Does it still get you drunk? Tongue
If it does I don't give a fuck.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Oh yes, absolutely, but it may not be a very economical way to get drunk. There's an added premium for the heavy use of magic and superstition. This is honestly touted by its adherants as a suitable replacement for conventional agriculture. It's gaining steam alongside organics.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: 181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg]
I have a secret and it is down below!

I love that the preparations were numbered from 500-508, as though there were 499 other preparations. The Nazis did that when assigned numbers to party members..I suspect that both groups had similar motives in this regard...lol.
This seems to me to be basically organic farming meets polytheism.
Trying to update my sig ...
In a way yeah...interestingly enough though, organic farming actually has its roots in this guys philosophy, not the other way round. Synthetic fertiliser lacked "the cosmic essences" that he believed to be essential to the value and nutritional content of the food...they just took it from there..and removed "cosmic essences".
What is your opinion on the organic movement in agriculture?
You honestly don't even want to know..lol. Lets just say I'd drop them into the same deep hole as some any other fundy.
Man, we'd have fun jabbering over beers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Flies "think" before making difficult decisions. MountainsWinAgain 0 413 May 26, 2014 at 11:55 am
Last Post: MountainsWinAgain