Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's one for ya.
Here's one for ya.
How about we do a thread when we each take in turns to make a strange and perhaps confusing, but hopefully at least vaguely interesting remark?

I'll attempt it first here.

How about this: "I'm so confused I'm not even sure whether I'm confused or not".

Next?
RE: Here's one for ya.
Code:
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEArDIhkTiplNQPSomtZN0DbZC61qIOnI4CCyFg3cEuBuzPUBo7JMEDVr57HPPd07LWao3GPquR7tVrmZw0FRC9Kv+ZCSv8I/eZDS3RU1gPwLeAJWeO9pddq5G3KWeh6Fpj8/iX9mFjxpPhPULzeeKopbHGLCRl47dS1CmnwmEt/uipaZFXl3CbVcjFmLamFbbCJEoLRTCGhPCcSUIqe3nsz2jHEH8pYAqDFWNmYMy4Y+BSohLnSO2C3HruuIs98XRjK8ptVB8/FzzpyG1I6qpWR8ZtRE7wfdZjXkzVjkm3iryQkUULw+MAtMIm0EiIPAgQF0Tl7DftIlF34fiV/O/jHw==

My rsa public key Big Grin
Well that's certainly confusing (at least for me) and I'm not quite sure what it is. Checked wikipedia, looks like something to do with programming.

And I do find it interesting. Hard to understand thoughShock. Nice and confusing Tongue

Ok I'll have another go: If thought can be imagination but is not imaginary itself, then could it also be said that the 'outside world ' is reality but it can not be real by itself? (i.e, because the 'inside world' in your head, your imagination is real too as already said, but its not 'reality')?

Confusion? Understood? Confused but understood or understood but confused?

Objectively relative and absolutely subjectiveWink
(March 2, 2009 at 6:36 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
Code:
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEArDIhkTiplNQPSomtZN0DbZC61qIOnI4CCyFg3cEuBuzPUBo7JMEDVr57HPPd07LWao3GPquR7tVrmZw0FRC9Kv+ZCSv8I/eZDS3RU1gPwLeAJWeO9pddq5G3KWeh6Fpj8/iX9mFjxpPhPULzeeKopbHGLCRl47dS1CmnwmEt/uipaZFXl3CbVcjFmLamFbbCJEoLRTCGhPCcSUIqe3nsz2jHEH8pYAqDFWNmYMy4Y+BSohLnSO2C3HruuIs98XRjK8ptVB8/FzzpyG1I6qpWR8ZtRE7wfdZjXkzVjkm3iryQkUULw+MAtMIm0EiIPAgQF0Tl7DftIlF34fiV/O/jHw==

My rsa public key Big Grin
Half the battle.. thanks! Just let me plug that into my supercomputer...
Good luck cracking RSA...
[Image: BLA6]
(March 2, 2009 at 8:13 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Good luck cracking RSA...
Meh, nothing's uncrackable Tongue
What the F*** was that?

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
I think that would cause Pinnochio's head to explode, which would be AWESOME

(March 2, 2009 at 10:13 pm)Meatball Wrote: [Image: BLA6]
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
That is such a nice demonstration of a paradox. People should use it to explain them to kids. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 973 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5225 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37