Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 7:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you?
What are you?
[Image: 264690_10150253411408936_17920648935_738...8243_n.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: What are you?
I got down to "Where do you find meaning?" and my answer is "there is no meaning."

"Meaning" is a concept invented by humans to make them feel important.

We aren't.
I got to "God can be known personally" and stopped at "No."

In my opinion, this was a lot more elaborate and functional than this one. Tongue
Agnostic apparently
Naturalist. I suppose that's close enough.
I'm not so sure that this poster would make a very good board game.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I got stuck on the "Meaning is found in the world - dont know - agnostic - Meaning is found in the world - dont know - agnostic - Meaning is found in the world - dont know - agnostic - Meaning is found in the world - dont know - agnostic" Loop.

Why do the other members get to rest on a tile but I have to run around a triangle for eternity?

Makes me feel like Sisyphus
All you have to do is roll doubles, then you can draw a card and get out of the loop.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm more than one of those things. But mostly an apathist. I find it to be rather unwieldily and inaccurate.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I got to Relativist, but mainly because I see that many different people have ideas of what meaning is and whether or not there is any inherent meaning in the world, man has evidently found no shortage of ways to create it.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.