Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London Student interviewed me
London Student interviewed me
http://www.london-student.net/2009/03/01...t-rolling/

They were doing a piece on the launch of a student atheist organisation, the AHS, and they did a quick 5 minute phone interview with me a few days after. It's a nice article, although they did manage to misquote me completely in regards to "The student union were against us forming"

What I actually said was that "some student unions have been against atheist groups forming". Technically speaking our group hasn't officially formed yet, so our SU hasn't made any kind of decision.
RE: London Student interviewed me
Cool interview.

And about the misquote: Bah I hate misquotes at times like that. Are you going to have to clarify the mistake at some point? Elsewhere I mean?

Or only if it's really necessary depending on the response(s)?
RE: London Student interviewed me
If the SU question me about it I might have to explain it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Grad student seeking atheist to interview brookelauren25 97 6482 February 21, 2022 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
Tongue An Atheist Church in London Nobody 2 1678 March 4, 2013 at 3:55 am
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  Atheist "church" in London. downbeatplumb 75 20551 February 13, 2013 at 4:41 am
Last Post: Confused Ape
  Attacked in student paper for my atheistic views Candles 14 5540 March 15, 2012 at 11:17 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Looking for an athist event in London Chriswt 0 748 December 21, 2011 at 6:16 am
Last Post: Chriswt
  Godless Christmas in London Tiberius 1 2986 September 11, 2008 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Ace Otana