Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathetic Christian Threats
Star 
Pathetic Christian Threats
Look at this pathetic fagot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgydb9bMo...ideo_title
"God didn't make us in his image, we made him, her, and its in ours"
RE: Pathetic Christian Threats
That's the problem with Youtube....they let six year olds in unsupervised.
This kid displays hyper stupidity and the typical Christian 'us vs. them' attitude. My favorite part was 'matter is a scientific lie.' My guess is mommy and daddy must have home schooled this one themselves.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
New earth creationist. I stopped watching right then. Though it does go a long way to explain why he'd hide his face.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
The little punk did not have the courage to show his face when making the threat.

undefined
hmm

I had no idea Michael Jackson was a YEC.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(July 25, 2011 at 3:52 am)Cinjin Wrote: hmm

I had no idea Michael Jackson was a YEC.

Eeeh hee shamone mother fucker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opguPNjs2yw

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Anyone else see Left for dead 2 and the first left for dead on the shelf? Pretty good games. Now what was he going on about?
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Are we totally sure this isnt a girl? its a very girly tone used.

So he/she is going to use technology to defeat us atheists, oh the irony.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Well, he sounds like a very young lad. He's claimed that god has been talking to him. Used a few fallacious arguments and is pretty much making a prat of himself.

Just another nutcase talking crazy. Meh. Nothing new.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89283 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Doesn't this seem pathetic to you? dyresand 11 3215 August 25, 2015 at 7:52 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7419 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  sick of your threats Christianity! atheist04330 12 2004 July 13, 2014 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6337 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Pathetic pleas to god from friends and family. Ziploc Surprise 31 12450 April 25, 2012 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise