Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free rift and 5 days gametime to whoever asks.
Free rift and 5 days gametime to whoever asks.
Trion Wrote:You don’t have to save the world alone

A Free Copy of RIFT — Forward this email to a friend!

This code will grant a free copy of RIFT and five days of complimentary game time. Join your friend with the Ascend-a-Friend program and then visit RIFTgame.com/start for instructions on redeeming your free game. Don’t wait—your code must be redeemed by July 31, 2011!

RIFT is always more fun when friends can share in the glory of battle. To thank you for your continuing support as one of RIFT’s multi-month subscription founders, here is a free copy of RIFT you can gift to a friend. Spread the excitement and raise another ally in the fight against the dragons!

Make sure your friend signs up through the Ascend-a-Friend program to enjoy linked accounts and bring you one step closer to your Ember Steed.

Forward this email to your soon-to-be Ascended friend today, because this code is only good until July 31, 2011."
--------

If anyone want's it please send me a message and I'll give it to them. Friends and people from forum and family first Smile

If nobody responds with a desire for it today, then I'll just post the code to public. Good game, me likey.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Free rift and 5 days gametime to whoever asks.
(July 28, 2011 at 5:06 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
Trion Wrote:You don’t have to save the world alone

A Free Copy of RIFT — Forward this email to a friend!

This code will grant a free copy of RIFT and five days of complimentary game time. Join your friend with the Ascend-a-Friend program and then visit RIFTgame.com/start for instructions on redeeming your free game. Don’t wait—your code must be redeemed by July 31, 2011!

RIFT is always more fun when friends can share in the glory of battle. To thank you for your continuing support as one of RIFT’s multi-month subscription founders, here is a free copy of RIFT you can gift to a friend. Spread the excitement and raise another ally in the fight against the dragons!

Make sure your friend signs up through the Ascend-a-Friend program to enjoy linked accounts and bring you one step closer to your Ember Steed.

Forward this email to your soon-to-be Ascended friend today, because this code is only good until July 31, 2011."
--------

If anyone want's it please send me a message and I'll give it to them. Friends and people from forum and family first Smile

If nobody responds with a desire for it today, then I'll just post the code to public. Good game, me likey.

I think I shall take you up on that offer. Need to wean myself off WoW
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
Hopefully sent you two PMs. Try the later one, if it doesn't work I need to forward you the email.
Pffft, Vindictus is f2p Big Grin
f2p me no likey Tongue I only pay $10 a month for unlimited time playing Rift because I'm an awesome founder person ^_^

Though I really want to play a few games I haven't gotten to try out yet :S <--- later checks out vindictus to see if she even likes it at all.
It's fun, it's an action MMORPG. No more "select enemy, select power, repeat until victory" nonsense.
Sounds a lot like Terra, then.... which is what I'd probably go for if I wanted an action MMORPG Tongue

Trion is making an MMORTS 0.o Seriously: MMORTS. That sounds crazy Big Grin
(July 31, 2011 at 2:50 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Sounds a lot like Terra, then.... which is what I'd probably go for if I wanted an action MMORPG Tongue

Trion is making an MMORTS 0.o Seriously: MMORTS. That sounds crazy Big Grin

Damn yeah, imagine starcraft with a huge map and thousands of armies. Sounds like chaos.
Chaos on that scale sounds very fun. I'm impressed with what they did with Rift... maybe their awesome development team (and the project includes command and conquer vets) can impress me again Heart

Still, might check out Vindictus due to it being f2p. Won't be until at least a month though... might have to invest in a designated windows desktop Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Rift Violet 8 4163 March 7, 2011 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Violet