Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you heard?
Have you heard?
A certain ornithological article, haven't you heard?
RE: Have you heard?
Have you heard?
Long standing members tend towards abstractism?
It's a shame I can't post the Pink Flamingos version. It'd be probably be safe for neither work nor sanity, so here's the scene from Full Metal Jacket:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WehoPJtnH30
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(July 31, 2011 at 2:48 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Have you heard?

Oh.yep,many moons ago..

"Have you heard" reminded me of the time at a private party, some annoyingly cheerful bloke and his even-more-annoying-wife ( the kind of woman who looks as if she hasn't had a proper shit since she was about 12.) asked gushingly "have you heard the good news?"

A little bell went off in my head,so I replied something like " I don't know, but it you are about to tell me about the gospels and Jesus,I'm going to punch you in the face" He went crimson and his good lady wife went all chicken lipped and they slunk away to complain to the host -fat lot of good it did them. My mate the host asked them to leave. He didn't know them either. A pretty good night overall. Tiger
If I could give you a thumbs down for that post I would.

That song (and I use the term loosely) is a supreme example of the stupidity that people will subject themselves to just because some other stupid people make the claim that .... "hey man, this is way cool man, have a listen".

Total ear garbage!

[Image: goodone.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(August 1, 2011 at 1:31 am)Cinjin Wrote:

ROFLOL

Its OK Cinjin, you don't have to like it, not someone with your superior musical tastes! Big Grin

Here, have a cookie instead: Cookie
That song makes me suicidal.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
"Brian, don't!!"
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Shut it Cinj you fuckin' killjoy Wink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one of the cutest, loveliest things I ever heard in my life WinterHold 11 1321 May 23, 2020 at 6:35 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Realest rap song ive heard in a long time Heat 2 1230 December 23, 2015 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Drich
  You may have heard of "planking..." Doubting Thomas 2 1836 October 28, 2011 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Weirdest sermon I have ever heard Justtristo 9 2755 September 22, 2011 at 1:11 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Best song I've EVER heard. theVOID 9 2146 August 30, 2011 at 1:15 am
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Is this the most annoying (or most hilarious) song youve ever heard? Ashes1995 14 4233 December 30, 2009 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Ashes1995