Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best song I've EVER heard.
Best song I've EVER heard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojkjS0BGS_k\

This is from their upcoming debut, the first extract of the album to be released...

Fuuuuuuck.
RE: Best song I've EVER heard.
Not impressed with the 0-30ish intro...

The rest of the first two minutes was solid, but I wouldn't say unbelievable.

3:00-3:30.... i guess I'm just not into any screaming right now. after that it's solid again.

I'm sure you've heard better.... or maybe you're on something that is green and fun?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
No, this is just 100% the music I'm into.
I knew you were a weirdo Heart

I'll spare you my music right now.... your ears might bleed Levitate
Weird? That's a bit of an honour coming from you Tongue
(August 29, 2011 at 11:16 pm)theVOID Wrote: Weird? That's a bit of an honour coming from you Tongue

You're welcome... but please remember that normal people are weird to me.

I don't know what normal people are... so those who claim to be normal creep me the hell out Smile

I am going to watch V is for Vendetta ASAP. That movie looks freaking awesome. For me, anyway Smile
I think all forms of music are legitimate and most every genre has something that can be gleaned and used in a genre completely the opposite of the original form.

This particular sound is not for me - well, not anymore anyway, but taste in music is completely subjective and how can anyone truly say if something is bad or good regarding its effect on another individual? It is not possible, and I certainly wouldn't be the one to try. Even if everyone in the room hates/loves a song, there's someone, somewhere who loves/despises it. Therefore, if VOID believes that this is the greatest song he has ever heard in his lifetime ... than he is correct.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Case in point:

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Holy shit, this is a good movie. I will buy this movie... I'm only 72 minutes in (and I hope megavideo lets me watch again in 6 minutes, but you never know), but the ending looks to be fantastic.

Cinjin Wrote:This particular sound is not for me - well, not anymore anyway, but taste in music is completely subjective and how can anyone truly say if something is bad or good regarding its effect on another individual? It is not possible, and I certainly wouldn't be the one to try. Even if everyone in the room hates/loves a song, there's someone, somewhere who loves/despises it. Therefore, if VOID believes that this is the greatest song he has ever heard in his lifetime ... than he is correct.

Aaaaaaannnnnndd..... he is also weird Big Grin

Edit: Finished movie. Fuck. I'm buying it. That was beautiful

-Your friendly forum anarchist
This is awesome, you may like this as well;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQivkZJaoq0
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Use This Song (Jon Lajoie) WinterHold 1 354 December 1, 2020 at 11:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  one of the cutest, loveliest things I ever heard in my life WinterHold 11 1321 May 23, 2020 at 6:35 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The best song in the history of mankind WinterHold 25 1607 August 28, 2018 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  So finally tried making a classical piano song. . . bennyboy 27 2794 July 29, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  School Shooting Range (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 4 923 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Fire Storm (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 0 323 February 15, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Favorite '80s Song(s)? ƵenKlassen 4 1064 December 5, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: KittyAnn
  What song would describe your life? ƵenKlassen 30 6881 November 24, 2017 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What is your favorite Queen song? ƵenKlassen 19 2216 November 14, 2017 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
  What is the first song or piece of music you can remember hearing on the radio (or)? Whateverist 78 10896 October 27, 2016 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: abaris