Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Crop Circle That Should End All Crop Circles
The Crop Circle That Should End All Crop Circles
[Image: cropcircle.jpg]

http://theness.com/roguesgallery/index.p...p-circles/
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: The Crop Circle That Should End All Crop Circles
...and people still say stoners are lazy underachievers!
Where do I find meaning? ----> pleasure -----> hedonism

Where do I find meaning? ----> Wikipedia -----> lazy

Depends on what you mean by meaning.
(August 15, 2011 at 6:24 pm)Salty Amy Wrote: ...and people still say stoners are lazy underachievers!

Dude, it wasn't the stoners who did it. It was the aliens. Duh. They obviously need to pick up, so are sending a message to their farmer dealers.
I made a little crop circle once, looking at that, I'm ashamed of my lack of effort and ability.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 15, 2011 at 7:24 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I made a little crop circle once, looking at that, I'm ashamed of my lack of effort and ability.

Yeah, mine wasn't very good either ...

I was drunk. It was in the snow. It was yellow - and I didn't even get to finish my name.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Another example of turning crops into art by humans, of course:

[Image: cropart.jpg]

These are created by arranging and growing different colors of rice plants across the field.

See more pics here: http://pinktentacle.com/2009/07/rice-paddy-art/
Those damned French have way too much time on their hands, Rayaan.
(August 16, 2011 at 2:36 am)Minimalist Wrote: Those damned French have way too much time on their hands, Rayaan.

I don't think the French made it, though. This is in Japan as mentioned in the link and there are more such works of art in other areas of the country.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World will not end in 2012, according to 9th-century Mayan calendar Ryft 11 5583 June 17, 2012 at 8:35 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko