Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there!
Hi there!
New to this forum, I have recently started looking into atheist communities as I would like to start one in my country of Sweden and I am looking around for good input and good atheist chats!

I have also just started a blog on the subject, it is still very new, only 4 posts so far but if anyone has time I would really appreciate some feedback as I would like to do a good job!

the blog is at http://atheist.northlionstudios.com (I will get a domain specifically for the blog if it takes off properly)

Also, you can find my theistic back-story on there if you are interested!

Take care!
RE: Hi there!
Welcome! I don't know about atheist specific chats, but we sure do have plenty of entertaining conversations around here...
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(August 17, 2011 at 7:11 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Welcome! I don't know about atheist specific chats, but we sure do have plenty of entertaining conversations around here...

Entertaining! My very favorite kind of conversations! Smile
Welcome aboard. Try not to step in the bullshit. It's all over the place.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
hehe, you stole Min's line...
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
G'day sir. Try not to get too frustrated by a few of the morons that seem to flock here occasionally.
Cunt
I did? mea culpa.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 17, 2011 at 11:57 am)Rhythm Wrote: I did? mea culpa.

Yes, you did. Go ask them to delete your post (since you can't do it yourself anymore, bleh) so that Min can come in with it Tongue

Welcome atheist from sweeden... not much of a point in starting an atheist community in sweeden. It's like starting a caucasian society in Alaska: completely pointless.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Sweeden the veg??
Sorry about the late welcome...

but hey, Welcome.

Hi
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there, hi there, ho there NaughtyButNice 19 3088 February 14, 2016 at 4:56 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1824 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused