Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome news
Awesome news
Age of Empires ONLINE has been released today. That is all.
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
RE: Awesome news
(August 17, 2011 at 8:17 pm)thebigfudge Wrote: Age of Empires ONLINE has been released today. That is all.

Awesome? Mate I have no idea what you are talking about.So far from being 'awesome' , the right word for me is 'indifferent'

OF COURSE I realise the word 'awesome' is today slang favoured by those 16 and under. The meaning can range from 'mildly interesting' to "I quite like" to "fucking FANTASTIC/SUPERB/WONDERFUL".
I'm sure I remember playing Age of Empires 2 online over a decade ago...
This has nothing to do with boobs, music, or mass effect 3 so its not awesome.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
Age of empires........ seriously ?

One of the best RTS ever made. People dont know what it is. bad times
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
Well mass effect 3 is far away...ill check this out
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
(August 17, 2011 at 8:37 pm)thebigfudge Wrote: Age of empires........ seriously ?

One of the best RTS ever made. People dont know what it is. bad times

Dreadful RTS. My gods but there is better: almost every functional RTS is better.

Age of Empires online? Yawn. Just... yawn.
(August 17, 2011 at 8:41 pm)searchingforanswers Wrote: Well mass effect 3 is far away...ill check this out

Save the money for ME3 and Skyrim. Unless you've got money growing out your ears? 0.o
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
C&C (or homeworld) > age of empires
Diablo 3, imma go back to gaming for the paycheck when this comes out. I miss the old days of running 4 bots for D2legit. Money to be had.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Starcraft >>>>>>>>>> AoE by a large margin, sorry to burst your bubble.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BigMacDavis is awesome: Edwardo Piet 11 6467 August 12, 2016 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Awesome Games Done Quick - watch speed runs, fight cancer KevinM1 0 888 January 5, 2015 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: KevinM1