Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Example of Morality?
Example of Morality?
With exception to Sae, I think you will all find this story offensive: SLAVES

You're probably wondering why I posted this in the atheism forum. Right?

Here's why. I'm sick of hearing people trying to argue the point that atheists (and those of us who do not subscribe to religion) have no gauge to know what morality is. I call BULL SHIT and I'm sick of hearing the question, "how can atheists be moral?" You know what! I'll answer that fucking question when you show me a religion that has even the SLIGHTEST fucking clue what being morally good even means.

Only 7% of Lebanon's population is agnostic/atheist. Now I'm not saying that these crimes are solely committed by religious people, but I don't want to hear it any more. Orthodox Christians and Shiite Muslims make up the predominate religions in this country and I find it interesting that their glorious religions with all their respective morality have absolutely no effect on the disgusting slave trade going on in their "family based communities."

Filthy hypocrites!

...and yes, I have been drinking tonight.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Example of Morality?
Cinjin Wrote:With exception to Sae, I think you will all find this story offensive: SLAVES

Lol Heart

Thanks hon ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(August 20, 2011 at 3:08 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
Cinjin Wrote:With exception to Sae, I think you will all find this story offensive: SLAVES

Lol Heart

Thanks hon ^_^

I figured you wouldn't mind. Most everyone here knows about your ...errr, unique moral flavor regarding slavery ... shall we call it? Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

(August 20, 2011 at 3:14 am)Cinjin Wrote: I figured you wouldn't mind. Most everyone here knows about your ...errr, unique moral flavor regarding slavery ... shall we call it? Tongue

Sure, but I don't think it's unique Tongue

The KKK have something similar, don't they? Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Shit like that makes me vomit a little in disgust...

Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morality Kingpin 101 5766 May 31, 2023 at 6:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Case for Inherent Morality JohnJubinsky 66 6397 June 22, 2021 at 10:35 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Morality without God Superjock 102 8898 June 17, 2021 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Morality Agnostico 337 36921 January 30, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Developing systems of morality, outside of religious influence. Kookaburra 28 4192 March 20, 2018 at 1:27 am
Last Post: haig
  Objective morality as a proper basic belief Little Henry 609 160427 July 29, 2017 at 1:02 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Disgusting Example of Indoctrination Socratic Meth Head 41 6580 April 10, 2016 at 8:47 am
Last Post: robvalue
Video The Married Atheist vid: Morality from science? robvalue 5 2026 March 19, 2016 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Does religion corrupt morality? Whateverist 95 25276 September 7, 2015 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Morality is like a religion Detective L Ryuzaki 29 7727 August 30, 2015 at 11:45 am
Last Post: strawdawg