Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgusting Example of Indoctrination
Disgusting Example of Indoctrination
This shit should be illegal, no doubt. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiV39cR2jgc
RE: Disgusting Example of Indoctrination
Wool suit, dacron polyester tie, silk shirt ??

Fucking apostate pictured there.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It's Ken Ham.

He's a vile "human".
Dying to live, living to die.
Because amoeba are like bricks.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(April 6, 2016 at 10:23 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: It's Ken Ham.

He's a vile "human".

I'd prefer an ape.
(April 6, 2016 at 11:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(April 6, 2016 at 10:23 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: It's Ken Ham.

He's a vile "human".

I'd prefer an ape.

I'd prefer pond scum.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(April 6, 2016 at 9:16 pm)GeneralDog Wrote: This shit should be illegal, no doubt. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiV39cR2jgc

What's funny is when he's coaching children on what to say when paleontologists tell them about fossils being millions of years old, "How do you know? Were you there?"

It's funny because you can ask the exact same thing when a christian preaches the creation story, "How do you know? Were you there?"

Those types of arguments are sooooo.....immature.

Carbon dating > Opiate high theologians' "evidence" on any day. That's the argument he needs to prep those Christian children to contend with!

Ken Ham should let me coach those children on how to argue for their christian beliefs. Even if I'm athiest. Someone has to train these kids right O.o.
[Image: tumblr_nvrbfbDXgM1u0bifgo1_400.jpg]
Oh my god.

People like him are overgrown kids, stomping their feet and saying "Santa is real! I see him every night! Don't you take Santa away from me!"

They just can't hear themselves for the indoctrination. I hope for a time where society comes to realize indoctrination is harmful and unecessary. I don't buy this shtick that some people need religion. I think they've been raised from an early age to believe they need religion. They've had their virtual legs broken, and so they feel they require virtual crutches at all times.

Religious person: "All religions are wrong. They are nonsense. They are factually incorrect. Oh, except mine. The one (most likely) I was indoctrinated with."

Me: "All religions are wrong. They are nonsense. They are factually incorrect."
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 7, 2016 at 1:52 am)robvalue Wrote: Oh my god.

People like him are overgrown kids, stomping their feet and saying "Santa is real! I see him every night! Don't you take Santa away from me!"
"

Haha, this is just like arguing with my ex. She is f$#(*% nuts.
[Image: tumblr_nvrbfbDXgM1u0bifgo1_400.jpg]
Somehow I knew this would be a Ken Ham thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indoctrination Spongebob 140 6173 February 23, 2022 at 2:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does anyone find victim blaming the Texas artists disgusting? TheMessiah 29 4624 June 8, 2015 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Religious indoctrination of Nieces and Nephews: How to help? Free Thinker 11 2809 November 23, 2014 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Nope
  Yet Another Example Minimalist 40 4972 October 18, 2014 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Child Indoctrination God Is Not Gr8 5 1583 February 22, 2014 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Is Atheism very mainstream in USA nowadays compared to, "for example" Europe Cyberdreams(Wink) 14 4182 September 4, 2013 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Leaving indoctrination behind Joel 9 2636 March 23, 2013 at 2:03 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Religious Indoctrination: Your earliest experiences. Reforged 10 4905 April 17, 2012 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Example of Morality? Cinjin 4 2023 August 20, 2011 at 10:04 am
Last Post: frankiej