Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrenal Fatigue- 21st century ailment or wtf??
Rainbow 
Adrenal Fatigue- 21st century ailment or wtf??
http://www.custommedicine.com.au/adrenal/

Has any one experienced this condition??

I am finding that many of the "symptoms" co-relate to this syndrome and have (over the past two years) interfered with my life.

Has any one experienced this? What did you ask your doctor to do to confirm this condition?
How successful were you utilising mainstream Medicine??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Adrenal Fatigue- 21st century ailment or wtf??
"(1) Learn to say no! In order to completely heal from this condition you must stop giving your power away to others and to your ideals and beliefs in order to prevent further kidney energy leaking."

"Techniques such as esoteric healing and chakra puncture can help facilitate this process. This step is most important because if you seek treatment in the form of a pill or supplement without addressing this you will only improve your bodily function but will not truely heal and restore harmony back into your body. Restoring function without addressing the underlying energy will only bury the ill energy deeper in your body which will arise again in the future with a greater force and thus more severe symptoms."

"For more in depth information on the treatment of this condition including information on DHEA, pregnenolone, cortisol you are required to log into the free members section."

Wanna place bets on whether or not they offer these products? I even clicked on their linkies. Man, it's good to know that I only need to learn to say "NO" to "reclaim my energy". Fucking nutbags. Kidney energy..................wtf?

http://www.hormone.org/Public/upload/Adr...ue-Web.pdf

Don't jump ship on us Kichi. Confused Fall
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The symptoms sound like depression. That's what I would check first.

80% of adults? I find that an unlikely figure.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
What they mean to say is "80% of adults should buy our products"
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 22, 2011 at 6:41 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: http://www.custommedicine.com.au/adrenal/

That website you have posted screamed total woo.

undefined
These are fairly generalized symptoms as well - a lot of things could be contributing to each individually, a bunch of them together, or even all of them.

DP's right though - sounds like depression mostly.

I also make a habit of second guessing and double checking any page giving medical advice that doesn't know the difference between "weather" and "whether".

While we could make another thread arguing about smoking, I find it hard to believe that lack of sleep or drinking could contribute to "heavy metals" in the body or parasites.

Also, your doctors can measure your hormone levels if you wish - first clue that someone might be breaking you down to sell you something is the idea that doctors are unsympathetic. My doctor would do it if I wanted peace of mind, but would be totally honest if she didn't think I needed to pay for the test.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I love ads like these though. Do you feel bad, or good? Are you always sleeping, or unable to sleep? We have just the thing!
Hmmm

Forgot all about this ...sorry people. nah not jumping ship guys and yup this site sounded very woo woo (did try to check on the papers) Funniest thing is that the only shit that touches the whole depression/ arthritic pain and asthma (which have had no preceedents in my life until this last 6 years) is corticosteroids ...will chase it up when I can.

Further, I do feel that some Medical practitioners do not take the time to diagnose patients properly and prolong suffering with misdiagnosis..thankfully they are few and far between. Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(August 22, 2011 at 9:23 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: The symptoms sound like depression. That's what I would check first.

Nearly every one of those symptoms could be caused by depression. Depression is tricky to diagnose unless it is severe, and it often goes undiagnosed. They know that if someone who is depressed but doesn't know it reads this material, they might have a chance of taking their money. Plus they might even go as far as try to push this onto people who are depressed but their treatment isn't working to make them think they have this other condition instead.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 29, 2011 at 8:38 am)FaithNoMore Wrote:
(August 22, 2011 at 9:23 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: The symptoms sound like depression. That's what I would check first.

Nearly every one of those symptoms could be caused by depression. Depression is tricky to diagnose unless it is severe, and it often goes undiagnosed. They know that if someone who is depressed but doesn't know it reads this material, they might have a chance of taking their money. Plus they might even go as far as try to push this onto people who are depressed but their treatment isn't working to make them think they have this other condition instead.
So what causes depression in someone who is normally (over 50 odd years) quite happy and stable..??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World will not end in 2012, according to 9th-century Mayan calendar Ryft 11 5583 June 17, 2012 at 8:35 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Mental Illness linked to Climate Change WTF?? KichigaiNeko 3 1140 August 29, 2011 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Violet