Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Day!
Good Day!
My name is Justin. Hopefully I can get into some interesting discussions to cure my boredom.
RE: Good Day!
Great
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
We'llcum to atheist forums.

Welcome aboard amigo.
(August 25, 2011 at 1:24 pm)Justin-X Wrote: My name is Justin. Hopefully I can get into some interesting discussions to cure my boredom.

I joined one weekend because I was bored too. I'm still here, so.. Big Grin

Welcome to AF!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

G'bye alreddy?!

[Image: MSN-Emoticon-crying-038.gif]
(August 25, 2011 at 1:24 pm)Justin-X Wrote: My name is Justin. Hopefully I can get into some interesting discussions to cure my boredom.

Good plan. Just ignore everyone that isn't me, and you will no longer be bored ^_^
Welcome, too. And three. Also lions.

Keep your feet off my bananas: they deserve no comfort before being subjected to lava torture.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Good day and welcome.

Boredom is a disease that many drugs can cure Wink
Cunt
(August 25, 2011 at 2:07 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:

I joined one weekend because I was bored too. I'm still here, so.. Big Grin

Welcome to AF!

I did that and look how I turned out!

Welcome newbie.
(August 25, 2011 at 4:34 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Good plan. Just ignore everyone that isn't me, and you will no longer be bored ^_^

You will however, probably have a brain aneurism trying to figure out what the hell Sae is talking about most of the time Tongue

(example: Keep your feet off my bananas: they deserve no comfort before being subjected to lava torture.)
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good day blue grey brain 20 1068 November 26, 2018 at 11:35 am
Last Post: OakTree500
  Good day from a new member. atjanks 22 5130 January 5, 2016 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Good day! Koolman 12 1952 April 12, 2015 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Good day mate! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! 16 4272 October 18, 2014 at 7:06 am
Last Post: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!
  Good Day Sirs Number 9 19 3585 December 9, 2013 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Good day! Alfred 15 3065 December 16, 2012 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Kirbmarc 16 5564 October 29, 2012 at 4:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  A good day to you all... Brunitski 13 3356 July 29, 2012 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Brunitski
  Good day tennisball 21 3705 August 7, 2011 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Cinjin