Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Hello

I'm Steve and I am an Atheist !!
That sounds good.
I am a fan of Neil Degrasse Tyson, Carl Sagan, Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Stephen Fry , George Carlin and all the usual suspects.
I love reading about the the universe and everything in it.
I believe people can do wonderful things without the need fill in the gaps with religious dieties.

RE: Hello
Welcome aboard.
(You have inadvertently stepped into a posting war and I apologize in advance)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
WELCOME! Heart

And yes... please do stay out of the crossfire.. it isn't safe out here.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Religion = polyfiller

Hmm Thinking

Methinks you're doing it wrong Big Grin Welcome anyways!

At least these are borderline sensible posting wars - I wonder how these compare to Evie storms Huh
These compare to Evie storms like this: Me and evie would post the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

and over again.

It was our way of 'locking heads'. At least we're doing these differently Smile
You could get a good 70 posts in in an hour with Evie-posts. 'locking heads' is an interesting term for that Tongue
I'm aware of what I am capable of... but this is a day long marathon. I've got to hold on until I see something over 200 from me.

And by 6, i mean 6 10-post pages Tongue
A contest of stamina (which I'm swiftly losing ground in as the day closes and fatherly duties reappear)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And a little teenage girl who has exactly nothing to do all day doesn't have to deal with that shit Big Grin

If only she'd stop listening to the lonely island on youtube and switch to her playlist on itunes... she might be able to take advantage out of this Smile
Quote:Methinks you're doing it wrong

There's no way to do it right.

Hello, MC.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5964 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus