Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANOTHER Holocaust denier
ANOTHER Holocaust denier
The below was just posted on the Historum forum,which has more than its fair share of religious and various other nutters.

Anyone ever heard of this pea brain?

Quote:The "holocaust" is a monstrous hoax because (1) no one was killed in gas chambers by the Nazis and (2) because the total numbers of Jews who died in German-occupied Europe is minuscule compared to what is alleged. In 2003 there were still 1,062,000 Jewish holocaust "survivors" alive in the world according to Israeli demographer Sergio DellaPergola. There are many more reasons as well. Go to my website and learn everything: Friedrich Paul Berg's "NaziGassings.com"

Friedrich Paul Berg
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

My response:

Quote:Would somebody PLEASE tell me this guy is a poe.

If he's serious I won't argue with him,just as I do not argue with creationists,9/11 conspiracy theorists, geocentrists or members of the flat earth society.
RE: ANOTHER Holocaust denier
I looked at that website, and it is appalling. The guy is a major anti-Semite asshole, but he seems to really believe this shit.

This comment right here is seriously fucking sick...

Quote:Josef Kramer (the commandant of Bergen-Belsen), Dr. Fritz Klein (Belsen's chief medical officer), Dr. Josef Mengele, Rudolf Hoess (the commandant of Auschwitz) and many, many other Germans were thoroughly decent men who were totally innocent of the obscene charges made against them by Allied prosecutors and, of course, the Jews who are still at it to this day.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

Quote:The “Nazis” were the real heroes of WW2 who in spite of their defeat saved the world from total enslavement to communism. They had continued their heroic struggle in spite of the overwhelming odds against them and long after the tragic outcome of their struggle was inevitable. The “Nazis” saved us sixty years ago! Who will save us now?

I suggest you advise this guy to commit suicide in the most painful manner possible.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Having visited 7 different concentration camps in the last 6-7 years or so, I would say that if this is a hoax it is one of the most complex and expensive hoaxes ever put in place.

I am not a big fan of holocaust deniers, but I can't be bothered with them really. They are just wankers and not worthy of my contempt.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I wonder what he'd make of the fact that, in the 65 years since the Nuremberg Tribunal and the liberation of the camps, nobody who actually lived through that period of time, and not just the people who got tried at the Nuremberg and other trials like that, but officers and soldiers who never were tried, has ever come out to testify anything in favor of the "revisionist" point of view. Even if they were all tortured so they could tell what they believed the torturers wanted to hear (Which seems to be the common response to this line of questioning), the fact is that, at least in my experience, when this sort of thing happens, it's the sort of thing that people tend to mention at some point to clear their names. So far, nobody has come forward and claimed that their testimonies were anything but factual.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I put these guys in the same bucket as the moon landing deniers and creationists.

They seem to forget that the Nazis left mountains of documentation proving the Holocaust.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
And survivors to tell the story.

My next door nieghbours granny(when I was a teenager) was a survivor of one of the camps auscwhitz i think.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

another fuckin idiot on another useless crusade ... world's full of 'em.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Takes all kinds, I guess.
(September 1, 2011 at 12:08 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: And survivors to tell the story.

My next door nieghbours granny(when I was a teenager) was a survivor of one of the camps auscwhitz i think.

And I live in Skokie, a town which was, at least at one point, the Holocaust Survivor Capital of the World. I haven't actually met anyone who was im Lager, though. Of course, given my tendency to be very clinical and detached about the destruction of human life and my very dark sense of humour which sometimes encompasses the Nazis themselves (seriously, read about all the many [no less than 42] assassination attempts that Hitler narrowly avoided and try to not think of the assassination attempts in A Fish Called Wanda), I wouldn't be too surprised if they'd have turned out to be frightened of me.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Addendum; The dropkick managed three posts before he was banned. I'm glad to be able to say that every member who commented was appalled by the neo Nazi and his ordure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the Holocaust a cash cow? Europa! 16 1871 September 14, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  do you believe the holocaust myth? shadowchrist 23 3802 September 3, 2015 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  exploitation of the holocaust nintendo048 1 841 March 30, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  the holocaust industry nintendo048 5 3074 March 30, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: nintendo048
  dr. Norman finklestein(holocaust) nintendo048 10 2648 March 20, 2014 at 10:30 am
Last Post: nintendo048
  How will the holocaust be remembered after the last survivor dies? Something completely different 31 12170 June 21, 2013 at 3:02 am
Last Post: littleendian
  Another day another American gun rampage. downbeatplumb 51 8901 June 12, 2013 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Definition of and evidence for the holocaust A_Nony_Mouse 152 49278 June 1, 2013 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: dazzn
  Another Republican, another gay sex scandal but this time with children! TaraJo 9 4541 November 1, 2012 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Utracia
  Another day, another resignation Tobie 2 1119 March 25, 2012 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Welsh cake