Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:20 am

Poll: This poll has absolutely NOTHING to do with Nazis
This poll is closed.
AMAZING.. I see no mentionof Nazi's other than to mention there is not a single mention of Nazi's on this thread! GLORY!
0%
0 0%
I vote "I dont give a fuck"..and of course, that is without a single mention of historical, Hitler type Nazi's
60.00%
3 60.00%
Did the American Fascist movement just suggest tha Ron Paul for president would be a good thing?!?! Of course..without a mention of Hitleresque type Nazi thingies involved...
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans.
Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans.
http://www.americanfascistmovement.com/news.html

[Image: ron.jpg]

The American Fascist Movement (having absolutely NOTHING to do with the historic Nazi party) has encouraged their members, and all of America, to study former Libertarian presidential candidate Ron Paul and consider him for the 2012 Elections:

American FASCIST (i.e. not historical Nazi) Movement Wrote:2012 Election - GOP Candidates

The AFM holds great disdain for the ineptitude and corruption of both the Democratic and Republican parties.

The "politics-as-usual" has long reined on Capital Hill and has sapped the wealth and energy of our once vibrant nation. As 2011 starts drawing to a close, the GOP is starting to field its' candidates to dethrone our over-zealous and incompetent president, Barack Obama. There is one person the AFM deems the most promosing of the potential GOP candidates. That person is Texas congressman Ron Paul.

For those unfamiliar with Ron Paul, he ran as a Libretarian in 1988 and then as a Republican in 2008 presidental elections. He unfortunately did not have the funds to compete with his wealthy opponents in the preceding elections. American politics is like Wall Street: money talks and ________ walks (well, you get the point).

In any event, Ron Paul's track record speaks for itself. He has consistently voted against America's recurring wars over the past few decades which is fast guaranteeing America's financial ruin. He wants to end the Federal Reserve system which continues to print worthless dollars, contributing to our mounting 14 trillion dollar national defecit; while devaluing the U.S. currency by 96% since its' inception in 1913. These are the most crucial problems that need to be addressed by our government. The latter has proven highly ineffective and incapable of circumventing such problems at this point.

Therefore, it is imperative for all Americans, from every facet of life, to educate themselves on Ron Paul's platform. The AFM urges that you read his books--especially "End the Fed." While democracy is a facade, this may be a critical moment for fascists, nationalists, and populists alike to use the democratic tool of exercizing your right to vote. Ron Paul is the one man that's capable to bring about progressive 'change' via democratic means but without the expense of American integrity or prosperity.
RE: Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans.
So what?

There is a reason we don't (or at least shouldn't) base our opinions of people on what other people say about them, but more on what the actual people do. A fascist party giving their support to a candidate doesn't automatically make that candidate a fascist.
But Ron Paul is the opposite of a fascist....?

Me think American right wing gets dumber and dumber every day. Clap
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(September 3, 2011 at 10:25 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: But Ron Paul is the opposite of a fascist....?

Me think American right wing gets dumber and dumber every day. Clap

They are opposite only when it comes to authority. Libertarians claim to hate authority and Fascists openly love and even abuse it.

As far as economic stance, Libertarians and Fascists are in typical agreement.
From Wikipedia - Economics of fascism:

Quote:An inherent aspect of fascist economies was economic dirigisme, meaning an economy where the government exerts strong directive influence, and effectively controls production and allocation of resources. In general, apart from the nationalizations of some industries, fascist economies were based on private property and private initiative, but these were contingent upon service to the state.

Quote:Fascist governments encouraged the pursuit of private profit and offered many benefits to large businesses, but they demanded in return that all economic activity should serve the national interest.

Quote:Stanley Payne argues that while fascist movements defended the principle of private property, which they held "inherent to the freedom and spontaneity of the individual personality", a common aim of all fascist movements was elimination of the autonomy or, in some cases, the existence of large-scale capitalism.

Bolding mine to highlight just three examples of how fascist economies and Libertarian economies are completely and utterly different. There are plenty of others of course, but let's start with these...

I await your response.
Of course Adrian the one problem you have there is that there are no libertarian economies.

It is like you are comparing the US army to an army of elves and demons and saying "See!!!"

I grant you that politics has gotten to be a more and more disreputable game but some pretense should be made to staying within the realm of reality.

As far as this announcement goes... it's probably some Koch Brothers front group who are looking to discredit Paul even more. For the republican base you don't have to make things too complicated....

"Ooh....Paul liked by fascists. Me not fascist....Me American. Vote for Bachmann."
No, but there are Libertarian economic policies. These are easy to find online, and can be easily shown to be incompatible with fascist economic policies...

We compare policies all the time; every election each party releases a manifesto which contains economic policies, and people base their votes on the policies which they would most like to see implemented. You don't have to have a physical economy in order to understand what the basic economic policies of Libertarianism are, since Libertarianism is a well understood political theory that has developed over a number of years.
(September 3, 2011 at 12:07 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Of course Adrian the one problem you have there is that there are no libertarian economies.

It is like you are comparing the US army to an army of elves and demons and saying "See!!!"

I grant you that politics has gotten to be a more and more disreputable game but some pretense should be made to staying within the realm of reality.

As far as this announcement goes... it's probably some Koch Brothers front group who are looking to discredit Paul even more. For the republican base you don't have to make things too complicated....

"Ooh....Paul liked by fascists. Me not fascist....Me American. Vote for Bachmann."

I kind of gave this site a sideways look as well. But in the end I decided it was more than likely legit.

One thing (and perhaps the only thing) I like about these fascist sites is that they usually have some wicked looking pins and rings and stuff on their shop page. I always thought the Nazi eagle was cool looking. The SS uniforms are also pretty bad ass. As much as the Nazi's were a bunch of assholes, they definitely had style and new how to decorate.
(September 3, 2011 at 4:24 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: The American Fascist Movement (having absolutely NOTHING to do with the historic Nazi party) has encouraged their members, and all of America, to study former Libertarian presidential candidate Ron Paul and consider him for the 2012 Elections:

And Fred Phelps is a registered Democrat and former candidate who supports progressive economic policies... So what?
No..................

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont get why Americans are complaining about Monarchy Woah0 0 497 September 10, 2022 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Woah0
  For Americans Who are willing to act Rhizomorph13 13 909 September 21, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Sal
  polls, Americans don't think about Russia Interaktive 21 1508 December 13, 2019 at 6:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3253 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 965 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Paul Krugman Called It Minimalist 38 6183 October 22, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2224 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 577 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1678 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Unbelievable! Paul Ryan praises $1.50/week tax cut! Jehanne 14 2595 February 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger