Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm a Christian
Hello, I'm a Christian
Hey, I'm a Christian that decided to join this forum to answer questions from a Christian perspective and to make friends with whoever wants to be friends. So far this forum has challenged me spiritually, which is so important for every believer! I'm grateful! Nice to meet everyone, sorry it took me so long.

Salty
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
RE: Hello, I'm a Christian
Thank you for finally posting this, Salty... now I can respect you a little Great

It's a closely guarded secret here that if you haven't posted an introduction: I won't have any respect for you until you reach 400 posts, and then only if I like you. Levitate

Easier, by far, to introduce yourself here ^_^

Take notes, all ye who have not posted their introduction yet!
And I kudos your post because I am glad to hear that you are challenged spiritually and still stepping up to the plate. That's how things get done:

Men with hunches, Max Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Thanks Sae, I'm new to posting on forums this is my first one.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
Lies, you like me Aerzia Saerules Arktuos and I don't have 400 posts!

Hi Salty what brings you to an atheist forum? I'm not exactly an atheist either but i am interested .....

If you bump into a guy called Minimalist don't pay attention to any of his rants about the bible, he was a priest who got frocked so he doesn't like God any more.
(September 4, 2011 at 1:50 am)Diamond-Deist Wrote: If you bump into a guy called Minimalist don't pay attention to any of his rants about the bible, he was a priest who got frocked so he doesn't like God any more.

Angel Cloud

Very dangerous words there Diamond...I thought you were going to bed?? Wink Shades
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome salty.

Diamond Deist, chill out and stop trolling. Wink
Night lol.
[Image: 128962522850469324.jpg]

We've already met.
So just how old ARE you salty??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 4, 2011 at 1:50 am)Diamond-Deist Wrote: Lies, you like me Aerzia Saerules Arktuos and I don't have 400 posts!

Don't be silly Tongue I don't like people who suggest transexuals go through two genders XD *Ridiculous people and me just never get along.

*Irony alert

(Actually, it would be nice if people stopped being intelligent and I got to troll someone properly... why can't there be any stupid people on this forum? Aside from in the damn religion threads, I mean)

Quote:If you bump into a guy called Minimalist don't pay attention to any of his rants about the bible, he was a priest who got frocked so he doesn't like God any more.

Translation: Minimalist is too educated, you have no chance, so run if you see him.
(September 4, 2011 at 2:00 am)Rayaan Wrote: Welcome salty.

Diamond Deist, chill out and stop trolling. Wink

If that was trolling... I am sad. Because that would have been some of the most pathetic trolling ever.

Come now people, work with me, work with me: Aerzia show you how this is done Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Christian here! Posting4Jesus24 19 2318 March 25, 2020 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Atheist married to Christian - hello! atheistmama 14 2813 November 28, 2013 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hello, I am a Christian ShadowWolf1986 86 16879 July 2, 2013 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6671 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5961 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3632 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates