Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Good Turn Deserves Another?
One Good Turn Deserves Another?
The spouse of a very good friend of mine cheated on him two years ago. They separated for only a few days when he found out about it and then returned to life together as usual. Of course, it wasn't life as usual and they have had a long road getting back to a place of peaceful harmony. Which does appear to be where they are now.

Recently however, my friend has considered having his own liaison with a pretty young thing he regularly sees at a local pub. She is a barkeep there and someone he has always had a friendly relationship with. Recently, it was made clear to him that should he want to pursue an unencumbered purely sexual relationship - he could do so - without of course, the consent or knowledge of his spouse.

He has not acted on this desire as yet, but it is reasonable to believe that he could. Is it fair? Yes it's deceitful, but is it "wrong"?

Let me have your thoughts.

[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: One Good Turn Deserves Another?
I think you should go all in Cinjin, you only live once. (that being said, she will find out, and it will be terrible...lol)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 5, 2011 at 10:09 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I think you should go all in Cinjin, you only live once. (that being said, she will find out, and it will be terrible...lol)

lol --- I kinda figured people would think it was me. Nope, it really isn't. I would never broadcast a decision like that. Yikes.

Oh and you're right - they always find out. Tongue

You catch a woman cheating on you and it's probably your fault somehow. A woman catches you cheating on her and it's absolutely your fault in every way, furthermore you don't even deserve to draw breath.
(She may or may not chop off your pecker at this point, entirely up to her, like it is with most things, most of the time..lol)

In all honesty, if this is even an option, this scenario. The relationship, (as it was or could have been) is over. Why not just make a clean break and cut your losses you know?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
He should divorce her and do the bartender, if he is thinking about doing the bartender. If he doesn't want a divorce, he should suck it the fuck up and be faithful. Remember, not only are wives crazy, but so are dumb bartender sluts who put out to married men. That bitch is lying. The second he hits it, she is going to start calling when she knows he is at home with the fam or posting pics of the two of them on facebook and setting the pics to public in the hope that it will be seen and then she will act all innocent like, "I had no idea anyone would see it. You let me take the picture and you're the married one!" Trust me. This shit isn't worth it. Sane girls try not to fuck married guys and they certainly don't do it on purpose (i.e. offering up liasons). If it does happen to a sane girl, she is usually conned into it by those "My wife is so mean to me and we're divorcing soon." dickheads.
Amazing Shell B, I told him damn near the exact same thing. Basically, do what you want, but don't BS yourself about it.

I'd do them both. I'm a terrible person though. At least I wouldn't try to hide it. (Hell, I might even make an appeal for a good old fashioned 3-some) Imagine me clicking my facebook status to "Doing you both".
(September 5, 2011 at 10:39 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I'd do them both. I'm a terrible person though. At least I wouldn't try to hide it. (Hell, I might even make an appeal for a good old fashioned 3-some) Imagine me clicking my facebook status to "Doing you both".

A lot of guys would. This is what she looks like.

[Image: juliet.jpg]

The brunette on the right. I've done quite a few gigs there and admittedly, am a little envious of the offer he received. Undecided

I absolutely change my tune. He should rail her first and deal with the fallout later. Bonus points if he knocks her up. Look at that smile, what kind of question is this?
lmao

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the vision argument is a very good one! Mystic 72 7742 April 22, 2018 at 12:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is one-world-language a good idea? Aoi Magi 45 6513 February 9, 2015 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen