Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Rayaan: Moderator
Introducing Rayaan: Moderator
I'd like to welcome Rayaan to the mod team on behalf of the staff, not only is he the BEST.MUSLIM.EVER (suck that Mohammed!), he'll bring a touch of diversity to our happy little bunch.

I'm sure he'll do a great job bringing a fair and measured theist perspective to running the place Smile
RE: Introducing Rayaan: Moderator.
I'll second that welcome!
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
\o/

Congratulations Rayaan! Please continue to be as kind as you have been to us thus far ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome aboard Rayann. Congratulations.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Well holy shit.

Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
\o/
Congrats raayan!!!

So happy for you!

He can't be anything BUT kind Kayenneh!! And yeah Adrian.... Muhammed doesn't deserver a "follower" like raayan
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 6, 2011 at 12:12 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: \o/
Congrats raayan!!!

So happy for you!

He can't be anything BUT kind Kayenneh!! And yeah Adrian.... Muhammed doesn't deserver a "follower" like raayan

Adrian? Me thinks not Tongue
Warm welcome, Rayaan!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 6, 2011 at 12:18 am)theVOID Wrote:
(September 6, 2011 at 12:12 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: \o/
Congrats raayan!!!

So happy for you!

He can't be anything BUT kind Kayenneh!! And yeah Adrian.... Muhammad doesn't deserve a "follower" like raayan

Adrian? Me thinks not Tongue

Oh bugger Vi0d! So sorry!! Found this thread on Facebook and jumps here sans reading WHO actually posted Blush

(Liked it none the lest and the opinion is not without merit.)
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Congrats Rayaan.
undefined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1285 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
Star Give a warm welcome to your newest moderator, J a c k!!!! SteelCurtain 39 5509 May 8, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7050 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Welcome your newest moderator Fidel_Castronaut 80 9752 October 6, 2016 at 5:38 pm
Exclamation New Moderator: Alex K Fidel_Castronaut 29 4796 July 9, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  New Moderator: Beccs! Tiberius 42 8594 October 22, 2015 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New moderator: Violet Jackalope 91 12422 October 8, 2015 at 10:39 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  New Moderator: Jenny A! Tiberius 34 6122 August 6, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  New Administrator / Moderator Notices + Rules Update Tiberius 38 6790 July 15, 2015 at 1:01 pm
  Give a big AF welcome to your newest Moderator: SteelCurtain! Cyberman 67 10351 April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain