Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi AF
Hi AF
Hi members

Hi i'm back been rather busy the past year or so. and also forgot i was with the site just had a email from yourselves.
[Image: britishatheist.jpg]
RE: Hi AF
Welcome back then! There's no day like today to start posting actively Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

True will do.
[Image: britishatheist.jpg]
Hi from Oz British_Atheist Welcome back. Busy year? How? All good I hope??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome back :p
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Welcome back, BA.

And by the way, Kay - Cinjin is outdoing himself with these signatures - yours is beautiful!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Sup man, wb.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Good day. Welcome back
Cunt
(September 6, 2011 at 8:39 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: And by the way, Kay - Cinjin is outdoing himself with these signatures - yours is beautiful!

I know, right? Absolutely love it ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'd be jealous if I didn't love mine so much!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]