Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious People Are Nerds
Video 
Religious People Are Nerds
This is just too true!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJYcg3m4RB4
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
RE: Religious People Are Nerds
That's funny. I never realized that Chrisitans are just trekkies of a different flavor, but it's true!
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Nah. Religious people are mad.

I probably fall into the definition of nerd... I don't want them associated with me Tongue

Although, I didn't actually watch the video. I'll do it later.
Cunt
Religious nerdiness ... bullshit nerdiness ... you may interpret it any way you like. Tongue

Religious people are "nerds" only in the sense that some of us are very obsessed with thoughts about God and religion every day of our lives, we like to debate others in a forum, read the Bible/Quran/Torah/Gita/etc, research on the different interpretations of the verses, read articles on the internet, think about our existence and our purpose in life, and do things like that (some of which are mentioned in the video). However, this is not special because there many other kinds of nerds. For example, there are plant nerds, food nerds, game nerds, fishing nerds, computer nerds, movie nerds, literature nerds, artistic nerds, musical nerds, philosophy nerds, and many other things to be nerdy at. I even think that almost everyone in this forum is a nerd at something.
I can't express how amazing this video is Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Some people say that "religious people are primitive," and now, we have people saying that "religious people are NERDS." <--- Look at the irony. Big Grin
Religious people are nerds for primitive fiction. And what?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I guess that means that religious people are primitive nerds, then. *facepalm*
'Nerd'; what an odd euphemism for 'ignorant fuckwit'.

Oh, the correct answer to "have you heard the greatest story ever told is "No, but if you tell me it's about Jesus, I'm going to stick this pen into your ear into what passes for your brain and burn your body."

He says: "Oh dear, really?"

You say 'No,of course not. I'll just punch you right in the face" I guarantee he'll believe that and fuck off,muttering to himself.
The greatest story ever told has got to be 'a christmas carol' judging by the amount of film versions of it.

Why else would they ake at least six a year?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White people vs black people reaction to magic Fidel_Castronaut 3 2085 July 25, 2013 at 5:32 am
Last Post: GodIsDead