Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question
A question
Has anyone met anyone on the forum in real life? Things are so different in person. Anyone interested in meeting? I'm just putting it out there.

Cheers!
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
RE: A question
We have an American Travel thread, Salty. I've been trying to get Iron Alchemist and The_Skeptic to meet up, but we're all poor. Also, I'm long-time childhood friends with TheHandThatMarksYourDoor (since 5 years old) and The Winter Saint (since 12). And we do google hang outs all the time, which are the next best thing.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I haven't met anyone here in person, but I'd certainly be willing to. I suspect I'd probably be able to get along with some of the ones who I can't stand online. LOL
I live in Charlotte, NC. If anyone feels like traveling there for whatever reason, I highly recommend it anyway. We eat well here, as evidenced by my fat ass, and Guinness is almost half the price it is around the DC area.
No one seems to be willing to fly over to Scotland Tongue

If I had enough money, then I would fly over to America... But, I don't... I'm just a poor student Sad
Cunt
I invited a very inactive member here who I met in real life, but he is barely ever in here.
Is this your nature loving Puck? [wiggling eyebrows]
I'm supposed to be meetin up with Faith No More in October.

There is adventure afoot!

**that last bit is meant to sound kinda corny**
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 20, 2011 at 3:52 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Is this your nature loving Puck? [wiggling eyebrows]

The one and only.
(September 20, 2011 at 3:53 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I'm supposed to be meetin up with Faith No More in October.

There is adventure afoot!

[jealousy]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8612 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 17200 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan