Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Response?
Response?
A friend linked me to this video is his daily effort to save my soul from roasting in hell. I was interested to hear the response of the people on the forum. It's my dear friend William Lane Craig explaining why god is logically a neccesity.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
RE: Response?
Craig needs one of these.

[Image: 937652.jpg]

All shitheads do.

BTW, what video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUxTz11K1...grec_index Sorry I didnt realize I hadnt linked it
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
Is it just me or does that guy sound EXACTLY like Bill Mahr?!?!

If you don't look at the screen. It's confusing as hell. Angel
[Image: Evolution.png]

Typical xtian bullshit logic designed to impress the ignorant.

"IF morality is grounded in god then god must exist in every possible world."

And if there is no god then you are shit outta luck.

Notice, 'god' is taken as a given and no attempt is made to prove his existence.....which is typical.
“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.” - Buddha

I hate him sooooo much...

I have watched many of his debates. He makes my blood boil...

And torturing kids is pretty fun.
Cunt
God must exist because it's necessary, so he does exist. I call bullshit.
Weird, was just reading his arguments. He is a good debator, but then again he only ever makes the same unproven points.
(September 21, 2011 at 1:13 pm)searchingforanswers Wrote: It's my dear friend William Lane Craig explaining why god is emotionally a neccesity.
Fixed for you.

Evangelical Christian apologists don't care for logic or reasoning so long as there are plenty of gullible fools out there to make a quick buck off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A response to "upping the ante" on pascals wager Won2blv 26 3706 April 12, 2016 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Won2blv
  We can be certain of NO resurrection - A Response Randy Carson 136 37564 October 2, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Response to a Catholic tjakey 21 6003 September 22, 2015 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Smile I Need A Sincere Christian Response Please ShaMan 58 12351 August 1, 2014 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: orangebox21
  A wonderful response to biblical objections to homosexuality. Esquilax 22 6988 January 20, 2014 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  A Response To: A Book of Contradictions Hunted By A Freak 7 2633 May 18, 2011 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist