Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melancholia
Melancholia
If you like strange, apocalyptic films, here is one I recommend.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/AFA49A50EE18B0BE#

It's a little strange.. not the typical apocalyptic movie. It's about a family during the final days of earth, pending collision with a rogue planet, Melancholia.

It stars Kirsten Dunst, Charlotte Gainsbourg, and Kiefer Sutherland. The acting was great, although it did drag at times, I found it to be interesting...

but then again, I'm a nerd. Tongue

RE: Melancholia
I'll have to give that one a look.

Speaking of strange movies that are interesting without needing to be action-packed, how many have seen The Man From Earth?
Trying to update my sig ...
Love that movie!

(September 25, 2011 at 11:11 pm)Epimethean Wrote: Speaking of strange movies that are interesting without needing to be action-packed, how many have seen The Man From Earth?

Did you like it Ep?
[Image: Evolution.png]

I really did, Cinjin. It was a spontaneous Netflix decision which left me quite pleased.
(September 26, 2011 at 12:02 am)Epimethean Wrote: I really did, Cinjin. It was a spontaneous Netflix decision which left me quite pleased.

I like those kind of movies. I think I'll have to check that out very soon.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Kiefer Sutherland? No thanks...
Cunt
Play fallout 3 if you like a harrowing beginning Smile

Or you can also play a mage in Dragon Age: Origins if you like a harrowing beginning Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I like Sutherland. Not as much as his father, but he's been in some very cool flicks.

Lost Boys, for instance.
Haha, I must admit that I like Lost Boys... But, he is usually the same in most things. His voice annoys me also.
Cunt