Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye
Goodbye
I dont know why I even tried to come back. You people are so full of hate toward Christians its pathetic.
RE: Goodbye
Beat it. (and don't be a pansy about it this time, reach down and grab your sack)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 26, 2011 at 4:06 pm)Stucky Wrote: I dont know why I even tried to come back. You people are so full of hate toward Christians its pathetic.

I think you'll find the boot is very much on the other foot here :S

[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
What a whining little pussy you are. Go and grow some fucking balls before you try to have a conversation again, you Jebus loving freak.
Actually Stucky,

the fact that you are leaving on your own says everything in spades. We did not kick you out and we easily could have. Your leaving says far more about you than it says about us.
[Image: Evolution.png]

your looking too one dimensionally at things stucky, theres a reason our house fundies hang around. Theyll agree that for the most part, we are decent people game for a discussion.
[Image: 50273_22498160955_1780723_n.jpg]

Boo fucking hoo, you need a tissue?
[Image: 5b0fddd216crying.jpg.jpg?w=450&h=536]
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Goodbye, then. If you can't take the heat in this forum, the best thing to do is to leave.
Another one will be along with the same line of shit in no time.

Stucky, what the hell? I'm always trying to be helpful to you "atheists are assholes" types and help you learn the ropes and it always bites me in the ass. There is invariably an insulting goodbye thread that makes me think, "Why the hell did I bother?" If you can't stand having your Christian views questioned, why the hell did you come to an atheist forum?