Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello!
hello!
Hello everyone, this will be my first experience in a forum, but I am very excited, and cant wait for some good conversations. I will do my best to be open minded to any opinions of facts.
RE: hello!
welcome. so what kind of christian are you?
(October 5, 2011 at 10:03 pm)GLORYTOGOD!!! Wrote: Hello everyone, this will be my first experience in a forum, but I am very excited, and cant wait for some good conversations. I will do my best to be open minded to any opinions of facts.

Welcome. Big Grin Although "opinions of facts?" Isn't that an oxymoron?
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
I am sorry searchingforanswers, that was a typo. I tried to say "open to opinions and facts". My internet quit working and I am trying to reply from my phone, which isnt working well with this site. I will be back online tommorow to reply to any other comments. Im gonna try to get this phone figured out for now.
I remember they gave us blackberries at work one time. I was like "sweet, if I dont feel like working ill just go on the internet" I would rather work than try on and go on the internet with a blackberry.
cdog, I am a southern baptist. I know what you mean, it took me about twenty min. to figure out how to find this thread with my phone.
welcome.

you're a southern baptist and chose an atheist forum as your first forum experience? why?

Welcome southern Baptist.

Just as a reminder: Most here do not care what you believe as long as you are not pushing it on them. Often on these forums, if you can manage to give a little respect, a little respect will often be returned to you.

Thanks and have fun.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(October 5, 2011 at 11:34 pm)aleialoura Wrote: welcome.

you're a southern baptist and chose an atheist forum as your first forum experience? why?

I am here because i have always been surrounded by the same type of people with the same type of beliefs, not that I have never met an athiest, just that most of the people I conversate with daily either hold the same beliefs as me, or just dont care. I just want a little conversation thats out of the ordinary. If i wanted to talk to a southern baptist, I wouldnt have to get on the internet to do so. It is very easy to stay in a comfort zone where nothing I believe in is ever challenged, but what is the fun in that?
(October 5, 2011 at 11:54 pm)GLORYTOGOD!!! Wrote: It is very easy to stay in a comfort zone where nothing I believe in is ever challenged, but what is the fun in that?

Excellent. I'll save this post.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5941 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates