Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fart Classification Chart
The Fart Classification Chart
http://socialgoat.wordpress.com/2009/10/...ion-chart/

RE: The Fart Classification Chart
I hope that research was the result of a government grant. At least they'd do something useful.
Guess they weren't familiar with the Crop Duster?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
No entry for 'Shart'? Shame... Omen/splatter fart my arse, that's called a shart!
(October 14, 2011 at 6:35 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Guess they weren't familiar with the Crop Duster?

The what? Me neither,care to elaborate?

Nor the unforgetqable vindaloo fart. (found mainly in parts of England.) This occurs first thing the morning after one has inbibed between 6 and 8 pints of Guinnesss,followed by a teeth-enamel-removing vindaloo.This fart strips paint, and can cause blindness to anyone in its path. Has also been known to kill cats and the odd small child.

The only thing worse than a vindaloo fart is a vindloo bowel movement. Delicacy prevents me from describing that foul beastie.

Of couse,as one ages,one tends to have the surprise fart. It occurs when one sneezes and can be quite loud and consequently embarrassing.

TANGENT QUESTION: As we're discussing thinsg lavatorial: Could somebody explain to me why Americans fill their toilet bowls almost to the brim with water? Oursr only have about 6 inches at the bott0m. Is it perhaps to hide the noise of a splash. I'm aware Merkins can be a bit precious, but that's ridiculous.
To be fair Pad the Crop Duster is best classified as a series of farts. Essentially this is the act of walking through the store whilst letting out tiny mini-farts at every step, giving your beef maximum possible coverage. Bonus points if you let the blame fall of the person behind you (you have to keep throwing snide looks at them).
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fart Jokes - Historically Minimalist 7 1879 September 20, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist