Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradoxes
Paradoxes
God is the creator of everything...

There are a lot of things God did not create. Himself is one for example.

Just a thought. Thinking
RE: Paradoxes
I assume this thread is just for paradoxes in general?

Ok... If you butter a piece of toast and tape it to a cats back, butter side up and then drop the cat... The cat has to land on its feet... But the buttered toast has to land butter-side down. Mind blowing Tongue
Cunt
Sure. Go ahead. Smile

Hmm... that cat may have had a really bad case of scoliosis.
(October 24, 2011 at 10:34 am)frankiej Wrote: Ok... If you butter a piece of toast and tape it to a cats back, butter side up and then drop the cat... The cat has to land on its feet... But the buttered toast has to land butter-side down. Mind blowing Tongue

I'm not sure thats really a paradox, but it did make me chuckle and I needed that this morning.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Does the set of all sets that don't contain themselves contain itself?
http://listverse.com/2010/05/28/11-brain...paradoxes/
(October 24, 2011 at 10:34 am)frankiej Wrote: I assume this thread is just for paradoxes in general?

Ok... If you butter a piece of toast and tape it to a cats back, butter side up and then drop the cat... The cat has to land on its feet... But the buttered toast has to land butter-side down. Mind blowing Tongue

Not a paradox. That's perpetual motion, baby. You'll be rich!

P.S. It doesn't always land butter side down. The chance of it doing so is proportional to the cost of the carpet.

Para d oxes
[Image: ox-3.jpg]
....oops. did I break the forums?
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there other paradoxes analogous to the so-called "Paradox of Hedonism"? Porcupine 4 481 July 17, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Porcupine