Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to Know Your Staff: theVoid
Get to Know Your Staff: theVoid
Our handsome and intelligent theVoid is very much engaged in real life activities as of late, so he asked me to make sure his answers are here. If you don't like them, remember, I'm just the messenger and this is not Sparta. Big Grin

#1 - If I cant prove a negative, then why does 0-1= -1?

Anyone who says you can't prove a negative is a fool

#2 - What if "C-A-T" really meant "Dog"?

We'd be wise to chose a new label for a certain type of mammal... Could get confusing.

#3 - Why is it called "tossing your cookies" when you have no cookies and you arent tossing anything?

Tossing your cookies? New to me.

#4 - "Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with $2.50." You are really good with Capitalism. Please Explain what Jill did to earn that money.

I don't know, but it's hard to make money going up a hill, hat off to her.

#5 - If marijuanna was made legal, would you smoke more or less?

I don't think it would change, I smoke what I feel like and rarely have problems getting it, having choices about what bud to buy sounds nice though.

#6 - If prostitution was legal, how much would you charge Epimethean for your services?

Prostitution is legal here, so get Epimethean on a flight

#7 - Would Epimethean receive an "Atheist forums" Membership discount for such services?

Nope, cash only.

#8 - What color is the sky in your world?

Depends on the weather.

#9 - Do you consider anti-capitalism to be anti-freedom?

Pretty much. If anyone is telling other people what, where, when and how they can trade with each other or who they can work for there is necessarily less freedom than in an otherwise equivalent setting where these particular restrictions don't apply.

#10 - If beer was a woman, would you make sweet love to her like I would?

Depends if she's a lager or not
RE: Get to Know Your Staff: theVoid
THIS ... IS ... SPAARRTAAA!!
[Image: Evolution.png]

Good answers Shell ... err, no, I mean theVOID!

My browser crashed and I'm drunk off my ass, so this won't be as pretty the second time round. But, tl;dr - theVOID needs no explandums, he is welcome to shower my black with his awesome any day. The hell if I remember what it was I said on try one. But theVOId is one of those, makes you remember all your idealistic notions of what the forums can be, and he makes them real again, and possible, again. He is a light that blinds the darkness with its power, and makes my cynicism turn inward on itself, and make me reconsider returning here, again, and again, despite my dark turnings otherwise. VOID, you are special. Don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions Darwinian 3256 748220 Yesterday at 5:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1287 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
  Staff Changes BrianSoddingBoru4 32 6202 November 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  The "Report" button, and how not to treat your staff. Jackalope 71 27876 February 9, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Guidelines for Staff Correspondence Shell B 3 1314 June 8, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: brewer
  Get to know your staff [UPDATED] Losty 534 42840 February 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Staff Interviews - Tiberius Tiberius 103 13826 November 19, 2016 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Staff Interviews - Losty (Plus our NEW YouTube channel!) Tiberius 72 15933 November 5, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Staff Interviews - Stimbo Tiberius 33 6324 October 13, 2016 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Staff Interviews - robvalue Tiberius 81 10001 October 6, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: robvalue