Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40 Proofs of God
Thumbs Up 
40 Proofs of God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udSD8QQTo...ideo_title
RE: 40 Proofs of God
I think we had the list before.

Certainly the video: http://atheistforums.org/thread-4041.htm...+proofs%22

And also a list with some actual discussion on it. Can't fing that tho'. Sad
40-proof god would even be shitty as booze.
I can give you 666 such proofs, though admittedly this list has some of the ones in the video:

Hundreds of Proofs of God’s Existence
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 30, 2011 at 6:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: 40-proof god would even be shitty as booze.

'40-proof'?
What's that in a common sense metric alcohol percentage?
"Proof" is double the alcohol percentage so 40 proof would be 20% alcohol. That's in the US. In Britain I think the computation is more complex.
We just drink it.
Probably for the best.....who wants to fuck up their drinking with math?
(October 30, 2011 at 7:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: "Proof" is double the alcohol percentage so 40 proof would be 20% alcohol. That's in the US. In Britain I think the computation is more complex.

So that's sissy drink, like Bailey's, and other sweet cocktails.
Well, I'm all for it.
I'll feed 'm whatever gets me laid. Cool Shades
(October 30, 2011 at 7:10 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I can give you 666 such proofs, though admittedly this list has some of the ones in the video:

Hundreds of Proofs of God’s Existence

Needless to say, this is my favorite:

ARGUMENT FROM INCOMPREHENSIBILITY
(1) Flabble glurk zoom boink blubba snurgleschnortz ping!
(2) No one has ever refuted (1).
(3) Therefore, God exists.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The absurd need for logical proofs for God R00tKiT 225 13962 December 31, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19367 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Why intelligent design "proofs" are pointless robvalue 27 6399 September 13, 2014 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
Exclamation 50 Simple Proofs, God is Imaginary littlegrimlin1 213 73610 October 24, 2009 at 5:33 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  God: Proofs of non-existence and existence. dizziness 45 17188 April 11, 2009 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Giff