Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sudanese man beheaded in car park
Sudanese man beheaded in car park
I wasn't sure where to post this article, but I suppose it relates to the political condition of Saudi Arabia. Feel free to move it if the forum police think it would be best suited somewhere else Tongue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...cerer.html

The man was beheaded for apparently being a "sorcerer"... Saudi Arabia, sort your shit out, mate!

Quote:And while the crime of 'sorcery' is undefined in Saudi Arabian law, it has been used to punish people for the legitimate exercise of their human rights.
Cunt
RE: Sudanese man beheaded in car park
Is it possible to send David Blaine a one way ticket to Saudi Arabia?
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence"...Doug McLeod.
Sounds like NATO needs to start bombing Saudi Arabia for crimes against humanity......
If we didn't bomb the shit out of them for 9-11 we never will.

[Image: 1316673606-fcbd2cabe6f52a450fa97d2b5dd62e91.jpg]

Oil makes for strange bedfellows!
Such is life in glorious Arabian land!
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I'm totally kosher with them killing their own people. In the meantime, can we pull our military out so that the natives only have each other to attack? Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(November 1, 2011 at 11:34 am)frankiej Wrote: I wasn't sure where to post this article, but I suppose it relates to the political condition of Saudi Arabia. Feel free to move it if the forum police think it would be best suited somewhere else Tongue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...cerer.html

The man was beheaded for apparently being a "sorcerer"... Saudi Arabia, sort your shit out, mate!

Quote:And while the crime of 'sorcery' is undefined in Saudi Arabian law, it has been used to punish people for the legitimate exercise of their human rights.

Posted this on the capital punishment thread just before spotting it here. Why execute in a car park? Did they want to humiliate as well as mutilate the victim? BARBARIC.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
At least it's not like Iran where they execute you by making a rock wall fall over on you. Who's the head of justice over there? Wile E. Coyote?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 1, 2011 at 3:50 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: At least it's not like Iran where they execute you by making a rock wall fall over on you. Who's the head of justice over there? Wile E. Coyote?

More merciful than being pelted one by one with cantalope sized stones for over an hour...
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
That's why Jesus was nailed to a cross instead of being stoned to death. So Catholics can make the sign of the cross instead of beating themselves all over their bodies.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Park Geun-hye impeached GUBU 0 351 March 10, 2017 at 8:14 am
Last Post: GUBU
  COME ON DOWN TO TRUMP'S USED CAR LOT! Brian37 11 2650 January 10, 2016 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  News from the clown car: Radio host suggests enslaving the poor, Huckabee agrees Jackalope 17 4924 October 19, 2015 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Borowitz Knocks It Out Of The Park! Minimalist 1 768 August 24, 2015 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Clown Car Fills AFTT47 19 1960 May 6, 2015 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Entrepreneur's Tesla car rides high but facing powerful lobbying group Creed of Heresy 5 2072 May 20, 2013 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  17 Civillians Beheaded by the Taliban Faith No More 15 4169 August 29, 2012 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet