Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's the Kind of Pareidolia I Like
That's the Kind of Pareidolia I Like
Sent this story to a skeptic friend a couple days ago.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/1...dition.php

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/02...70127.html

Quote:"It look like, like ghosts having sex," she told the Fox affiliate in Cleveland. "You can see the lady's high heeled shoes!"

I'll take that Marvin Gaye cover now, Eld.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: That's the Kind of Pareidolia I Like
Fucking ghosts.
Trying to update my sig ...
What a bunch of FUCKING MORONS...

"You have to speak to ghosts conversationally," she advised. "Say something like, 'I can appreciate it that you have a connection with each other, but we have children here."

Wow. STFU

Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
STFU and let the ghosts fuck all they want!!!

LOL... then they will have the pitter patter of little imps throughout the house.
I've tried and tried (and I'm sure that I have a fertile imagination in this regard), but I don't see any sweet ghost on ghost action.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
That looks like a horse!

[Image: GetItOn2.jpg]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I see an elephant.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I see a slingshot.
I can see what the articles are getting at here, which probably reveals more about the way my mind works than I'd normally volunteer. I've always found it interesting that images like this almost always come with a description of what you're meant to see in them. Once your brain's primed to see whatever it's meant to be, you're hard-pressed to see anything else.

However the picture is a bit too ambiguous, even more so than most of this type, since not everyone can see what it's purported to be (or claims not to at least). So on that note I'm going to share one of my particular favourite pareidolia photos without annotation; I know what it looks like to me, how about anyone else?

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
That's a caldari cap about to dd a whole fucking fleet of worthless reds! Look at em all trying to jump out before it goes off, noobs. I hope they crash the node. They know we have rr and hacs on the gate right?

One of my favorites
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFUV4Be_D-hwyWIbepbTy...hl5kbY9ioQ]

(your link was a much better example btw, the first one I cant for the life of me see, all I see is a damned elephant, I couldn't even see the horse or slingshot.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The definition of Kind. Exian 10 1992 November 18, 2014 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Ben Davis