Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silly Jesus
Silly Jesus
Here is some of my workSmile

and a lot of other good pics on my atheist humor page (only prob, its Croatian... but 80% pics, and 50% comments are english)

[Image: 27946100271243353165100.jpg]

[Image: 29392625852013752827410.jpg]

[Image: 27946100271236686499100.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[Image: 21630718720931799269010.jpg]

RE: Silly Jesus
Epic bunny jebus ya got there!

Welcome to AF.

(November 16, 2011 at 5:38 am)aleialoura Wrote: Epic bunny jebus ya got there!

Welcome to AF.

ThnxWink

JE$U$!!! NOBODY FU€K$ WITH THE JE$U$!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuLvVpHcO...re=related
Meow!

GREG
Moral is as moral does and as moral wishes it all too be. - MoS

The absence of all empirical evidence for the necessity of intuitive X existing is evidence against the necessary empirical existence of intuitive X - MoS (variation of 180proof)

Athesim is not a system of belief, but rather a single answer to a single question. It is the designation applied by theists to those who do not share their assumption that a god/deity exists. - MoS

I am not one to attribute godlike qualities to things that I am unable to understand. I may never be in the position to understand certain things, but I am not about to create an anthropomorphic deity out of my short-commings. I wish not to errect a monument to my own personal ignorace and demand that others worship this proxy of ego. - MoS
Ah Mayor, it's never wrong to quote the Big Lebowski. Heart

@Sliksoni: Nice pictures. Now how about you get your ass over to the introduction forum and tell us a little bit about the artist behind them? Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(November 16, 2011 at 6:48 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Ah Mayor, it's never wrong to quote the Big Lebowski. Heart

@Sliksoni: Nice pictures. Now how about you get your ass over to the introduction forum and tell us a little bit about the artist behind them? Smile

God will introduce me! XD
(November 16, 2011 at 6:57 am)Sliksoni Wrote: God will introduce me! XD

*sigh*

Why is it that so many have trouble of writing a short introduction..? It's about yourself, the person you should know the best, so it shouldn't be a hard feat. Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

It's as if they're allergic!

(November 16, 2011 at 7:06 am)Kayenneh Wrote:

*sigh*

Why is it that so many have trouble of writing a short introduction..? It's about yourself, the person you should know the best, so it shouldn't be a hard feat. Wink

Now you sound like a Christian XD
(November 16, 2011 at 8:25 am)Sliksoni Wrote:
(November 16, 2011 at 7:06 am)Kayenneh Wrote:

*sigh*

Now you sound like a Christian XD

Angry Just get your arse over there and say hi. that way we won't kill you! Big Grin
Or are ALL croatians BAD guests??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Silly Tags Thread Rayaan 17 1990 June 23, 2014 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: JuliaL