Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afghan girl's choice: 12 years in jail or marry your rapist.
More of that good old fashioned Sharia law straight from the most barbaric Muslims on earth.

12 years in jail or marry her rapist.

Apologists in 3..2..
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: Afghan girl's choice: 12 years in jail or marry your rapist.
As misogynist a religion as has ever existed. Makes sharks look civilized.
Trying to update my sig ...
My, they do seem to be quiet.

Does seem that not too long ago we had a whole thread about this.
Fucking disgusting religious freaks. Sincerely hope all the people involved in the rape and prosecution die of aids.

My blood is boiling, no apologist can stick up for that.
I realized that the religious support for Muslim men, women do not understand the religion so much support. Women's revolt as long as these events, it will continue to primitiveness.
Disgusting, disgraceful, medieval religion.

allahu akhbar.

You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

This is not Islam as such, this is just tribal barbarity wearing the face of Islam. These pricks would be be the same regardless of what religion they where parading around.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Well put, Zen, though I do think it is an aspect of hardline Islam.
Trying to update my sig ...
I'd love to see what Michael Crook says about this.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Well, Muhammed is of course a role model whose level of piety and conduct every good Muslim aspires to.
And the Prophet did 'marry' a nine year old girl! Aisha.
It's all in his holy book, the Qur'An.

Maybe that mechanism also explains why Xtianity has so many poofs? Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 43 3332 September 1, 2023 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1825 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 5997 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quranic manuscripts from 1400 years WinterHold 44 6766 December 24, 2019 at 9:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  10 years 10 months imprsionment for FB post yragnitup 8 744 March 14, 2019 at 2:44 am
Last Post: viocjit
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 672 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A poem of Salah I wrote back some years ago: Mystic 3 2552 April 4, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5110 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Saudi court upholds blogger's 10 years and 1,000 lashes zebo-the-fat 17 4230 June 9, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Saudi Preacher Spared Jail after Raping and Murdering 5 y/o Daughter Fidel_Castronaut 86 13813 January 29, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Tonus